close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wideners Order Processing Time

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by pmcjury, Jan 6, 2012.

1. pmcjury

pmcjury
    Expand Collapse

Does anyone know what the processing time is running for orders from wideners? I ordered some 40 cal bullets on 12/30 and my order still lists as processing. This isn't a big deal, but on the slow side, Im just curious if this is average, slow, order if I should expect a much longer wait.

I will admit I am alittle anxious to get them, I have a bunch of brass that has been all prepped, all they need is powder and bullets and I am good to go.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. SigFTW

SigFTW
    Expand Collapse

When I ordered 11k primers it shipped in about a week. I would not say they are fast. Just call and ask, they could be running behind because of the Holidays.

3. DoctaGlockta

DoctaGlockta
    Expand Collapse

I placed an order on the 30th and it hasn't shipped yet. I haven't called. It will show up.

4. pmcjury

pmcjury
    Expand Collapse

Thanks guys. I figured it was probably a delay from the holiday, I am just anxious to get them and get started. I went with 165gr, and I want to get started on my load development

5. SigFTW

SigFTW
    Expand Collapse

I know what you mean, I'm the same way.

6. Dogue

Dogue
    Expand Collapse
    Trouble Maker

I think Wideners is always a little slow on shipping...Midway is much faster and if the prices are even close I tend to give my business to them.

That said, I've had orders show as "processing" on their site and next thing you know the UPS guy drops off my stuff. :rollingeyes:

7. FLSlim

FLSlim
    Expand Collapse

I haven't ordered from them for 6 mo or so, but they've always been a little on the slow side in processing it seems, but not so much that I won't use them. Just plan ahead and jump on any deals when you see them.

8. GOA Guy

GOA Guy
    Expand Collapse

I haven't ordered from Wideners in a long time, several years, and they have always been a bit slow.

9. G22_man

G22_man
    Expand Collapse

That happens all the time with me! But it does get here without problems.

10. Sheepdog Scout

Sheepdog Scout
    Expand Collapse
    Behind you!

I ordered some ammo from them on 12/30 (a Friday), got a shipment notification on 1/4 (Wednesday) and it should be delivered on 1/9 (Monday).

With two weekends in there, not horrible.

11. sig2009

sig2009
    Expand Collapse

Things I ordered from Widners last year still show "processing" on my order but received them a week after ordering them. They never update your orders.

12. DoctaGlockta

DoctaGlockta
    Expand Collapse

I swore I placed an order before the end of the year by my account says nada :dunno:.

Must be getting old like some of the fellows on here.

13. Murphy's Law

Murphy's Law
    Expand Collapse

I would say it was due to the holidays. I ordered 2K (180 & 230) from Procession Delta on the 29th and just received them via USPS today. Normally their a little faster but again due to holidays think everything slowed down a bit.