close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

WI just passed the Castle law

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by huggytree, Dec 8, 2011.

1. huggytree

huggytree

Nov 9, 2011
    Just found out that WI just passed the Castle law yesterday

wonder how long it will be before we start seeing news stories about bad guys getting shot and crime dropping

if your into robbing houses your life expectancy just dropped

if someone is breaking into your car while your in it you can now shoot as soon as they get into the car

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  2. surety agent 1

surety agent 1 PaleHorseComing

Well done indeed. I've been enjoying that in Florida for years now. I just renewed my CCW permit, took less than two weeks and I'm good till 2018. I figure by that time the great holy war or armageddon will have taken place !
    Enjoy your new rights !

3. EAJuggalo

EAJuggalo

Jan 17, 2005
    Eagan, MN
    Huggy, where you live you'll probably never see those stories, too much media bias. We still need this in MN. You know WI isn't looking half bad anymore, if only they could play hockey.

4. WI Hunter

WI Hunter

Sep 11, 2011
    Oshkosh WI
    Great news! We may not be able to play hockey, but we do have a couple of pretty good football teams!

Peter

5. huggytree

huggytree

Nov 9, 2011

WI is still a liberal Hell for a conservative like me....i have relatives who live in Madison,WI and its like a different world there. I have no doubts the current conservative leanings wont last long.....were a swing state, but we swing heavily liberal.......its funny that guns is a political issue when there are sooo many democrat hunters around here......

im shocked at how much our state has changed in just a year

6. Gee, I thought there would be more coverage. The Sheybogan DA thought people would be shooting anybody entering their home for any reason.

7. TKOFaith

TKOFaith The InTIMidator

Jul 6, 2011
    Western Wisconsin
    Easy there, Juggalo.... I'd hate to have to bring up the Vikings!:supergrin:

8. threefeathers

threefeathers Scouts Out

Oct 23, 2008
    Southwest
    It's about time. Everyone has a right to defend themselves in their homes.

9. Clay1

Clay1

Dec 7, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Anyone see any kind of FAQ on this new law like they have for the concealed carry law? I want more specifics. I think that it is a good addition to concealed carry law.