close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Why some Atheists post here.

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by Japle, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter

May 30, 2010
    Weren't you the one just calling someone an elitist?

I'm waiting.

Funny how you just (as in the last 5 minutes) changed up your posting style so that it is more difficult to quote you. Intellectual Cowardice much?

2. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Oh, that's b.s. and you know it. You come back because it fills a void in your life or a missing part in your personality.

Regards,
    Comrade Happyguy :)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012

3. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas

It's not your place to make that determination on a Religious Issues forum. You're an atheist remember? What do you know about religion other than to criticize, demean and insult Christians?

Have the Glock Talk powers create an Atheist Issues forum for you to spew your atheism and paganism.

4. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Believing in common courtesy is elitist? What planet are you from? Seriously, you are getting desperate and it isn't a pretty sight.

Regards,

5. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Muscogee must be tired of getting spanked over on the PI forum.

Regards,
    Comrade Happyguy:)

6. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

I'm skeered! :tongueout::rofl::rofl:

Tough guy has spoken...game over. :rofl:

Regards,

7. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas

Those obvious corruptions and abuses of power are nothing compared to the good that Christianity has done in this world.

The fact that you atheists focus only on the bad and completely ignore the good, is indicative of your desire to criticize and demean Christianity, even if it means lying.

In no way could we ever have a meaningful religious discussion.

8. hogfish

hogfish Señor Member

Aug 4, 2005
    fl
    Parallel dementions. :rofl:

9. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

The fact that I agree with JBnTX should be proof enough that I am transiting a parallel "demention". :rofl:

But he is right, many of the atheists on GT act like spoiled little brats.

Regards,

10. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Sometimes people conceal ideas related to a particular thread in the very first post. Once you know the secret it's much easier to follow along.

Try looking there. Then perhaps my response will make sense to you. Perhaps not.

Randy

11. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter

May 30, 2010
    Yes yes... silence and segregate the opposition. How American of you.

12. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter

May 30, 2010
    Can you not read? I said that YOU calling someone an elitist is showing your lack of common courtesy.

See you changed your posting style back... you're not well are you?

Still waiting to hear what it is we envy.

13. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter

May 30, 2010
    No need to be. We aren't religious... we don't handle things with violence. We handle them with Logic and Reason. Look at the numbers friend, Your religion is dying in this nation. It's time is running out.

14. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    The earth is not some 10,000 years old. It's billions of years old. The universe is even older. That's the only reality.

It's not a monopoly. Reality is open to all not too blind to see it.

Randy

15. "In 1543 Luther published On the Jews and Their Lies in which he says that the Jews are a "base, whoring people, that is, no people of God, and their boast of lineage, circumcision, and law must be accounted as filth."They are full of the "devil's feces ... which they wallow in like swine."The synagogue was a "defiled bride, yes, an incorrigible whore and an evil slut ..."He argues that their synagogues and schools be set on fire, their prayer books destroyed, rabbis forbidden to preach, homes razed, and property and money confiscated. They should be shown no mercy or kindness, afforded no legal protection, and these "poisonous envenomed worms" should be drafted into forced labor or expelled for all time. He also seems to advocate their murder, writing "[w]e are at fault in not slaying them".

-Martin Luther, founder of protestantism

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

16. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter

May 30, 2010
    There's that common courtesy you keep talking about.

17. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Actually, I believe I posted some of my favorite Christian music in that thread. I don't recall being insulting. (except maybe to Metallica fans.... :tongueout:)

Randy

18. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Waaaaa...poor little baby!:rofl:

Regards,

19. I sang my first church solo in 1952. I was quoting scriptures before I could read. I know Christianity quite well. It doesn't make sense.

I don't criticize, demean and insult Christians. I challenge illogical irrational comments. I challenge hypocrites. I challenge people who make God in their own image and then insist that I worship their opinion in the name of worshiping God. It's people like you who do the majority of the insulting in this forum. How does that square with loving your neighbour as yourself? How does that square with loving those who spitefully use you? You're right out of Matthew 23.

20. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Not just in Atheists, look at most any of the threads dominated by Christians bickering over scriptures...

I'd say in the Atheist/Christian exchanges, its initiated as often by the Christians as the Atheists. Don't know if it's 50/50, but its hardly a one way street.

I would say it's more of an internet thing rather than Atheist/Christian thing. People get mouthy on the internet when there's no chance of getting hit in the mouth in return...

Randy