close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Why some Atheists post here.

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by Japle, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter

May 30, 2010
    Exactly.

So we have to like your horrible music otherwise we're being intolerant? We can't have an opinion? I see... Love it of be quiet or else you're intolerant.

You're starting to get it. :devildance:

Every little bit helps free us.

If we don't get it out of our government and schools it will most certainly doom us to mediocrity and life without progress.

2. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter

May 30, 2010
    Ooooooooooooof?

3. Japle

Japle John, Viera, Fl

Feb 26, 2000
    Viera, Florida
    You’re giving yourself too much credit. We hate the ignorance, not the ignoramus. And you have nothing to envy.

4. neon

neon

Nov 3, 2003
    ohio
    Japle
    Speaking strictly for myself, it’s not really about religion. I consider all religions equally invalid. Not one of them passes the sniff test. They all look equally silly to anyone who’s not a believer.

Answer:Molly:
    If there were a religion who said they would behead you if you didn't believe in their religion. What would you do then?
    :crying:
    1 Corinthians 2:14
    But the natural man (that would be YOU) receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Japle
    The real issues I’m interested in are skepticism and critical thinking. The idea that someone can take the writings of bronze age semi-savages whose technology hadn't gotten as far as the button and button-hole over evidence obtained through rigorous modern scientific investigation is simply astonishing to me.

Answer:Molly:
    Truth cannot contradict the Bible, since God, who knows all things, kept the writers of the Bible from error. If theories that rest upon mere speculation or insufficient evidence are presented as fact, in any area of knowledge, e.g. in religion, philosophy, science, etc. they deserve the description that the apostle gives here: "knowledge science falsely so called." Scorce Scofield study Bible.

Molly:)

+++
    Psalm 34:15
    The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

5. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

No, no one forces you to look at a thread about Christian music and no one forces you to listen to the video's posted there. But you can't resist trying to make others as unhappy as you are.

Why not start a thread for atheist video's. I promise I won't post anything about Christianity there. But I am aware that is a grown up concept you probably can't understand.

Regards,
    Comrade Happyguy :)

6. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

You are correct sir, I don't envy you at all.

Regards,

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  7. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

I think atheists who want to do a great service to their country (and the world) should move to the middle-east and convert the Islamists to their way of thinking instead of us harmless Christians. It would also prove the strength of their convictions.

Now that's what I would call a win-win strategy.

Regards,

8. neon

neon

Nov 3, 2003
    ohio
    happyguy

You are hilarious.:rofl:

Molly:)

+++
    Psalm 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

9. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter

May 30, 2010
    Why are you so afraid of a contrary point of view? This isn't the (Post things about Christianity and have everyone who disagrees be silent) forum. If you cannot handle being engaged by those that disagree with you... this probably isn't the place for you sweetie.

And I'm still waiting to hear what it is you think we envy.

10. Yep!!

11. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter

May 30, 2010
    You're every bit as dangerous to mankind as they. We'll deal with all of you.

12. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter

May 30, 2010
    I agree... everything he says is laughable.

13. Show me one thread where some Christian didn't say something utterly absurd.

14. PettyOfficer

PettyOfficer

Nov 24, 2011
    Houston, TX
    So the Crusades, Spanish Inquisition and Salem Witch Trials were all harmless? All caused by over zealous believers... In these cases, those who judged others to be evil decided upon themselves that they would take matters into their own hands and condemn anybody who disagreed with them, and many who did agree but were accused otherwise, to death.

Many atheists just see all the pain and suffering caused by religion and they just don't want those religious people to force their views on them.

It's the same in the Middle East, however slightly worse: they still execute atheists... But if Christians could still get away with it, you know they would too.

Harmless? Think again.

I do not accuse you of being a bigot or zealot, just that there are more than enough zealots and bigots hiding amongst you... If you want atheists out of your hair, search out and destroy those that give your faith a bad name... Too many sheep in the flock who follow blindly and give those their power to manipulate them and hurt others. History is full of crimes committed in the name of religion.

Atheists dont give your faith a bad name, they just point out the obvious corruptions and abuses of power. That's when the zealots and bigots get angry and want to hide from the truth and act like caged animals: they come out ferocious and attack atheists.

15. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter

May 30, 2010
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

16. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Regards,

17. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

:wavey:

Regards,

18. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Elitist.

Regards,

19. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Regards,

20. Japle

Japle John, Viera, Fl

Feb 26, 2000
    Viera, Florida
    It’s just this kind of – there’s no better word for it – insanity that keeps us Atheists coming back.