close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Why Nothing Sticks to George Zimmerman

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, Apr 13, 2012.

1. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Much more to the article at link............

2. When the jury determines the truth everyone will be satisfied.

3. datnvan

datnvan

Apr 30, 2008
    oh, there will be "some people" that might not be satisfied :whistling:

4. ked

ked

Feb 12, 2007
    tennessee

even if he is innocent, i think he will be found guilty . unfortunate, but this has OJ written all over it. ie: justice will not prevail, if Zimmerman is innocent.

ked

5. ericridebike

ericridebike

Dec 18, 2010
    AZ
    If he gets off he needs to 1. change his name to something very stereotypically hispanic(i.e., Jose Rodriquez, Juan Sanchez, etc...) and 2. Move somewhere with a big hispanic population like LA or somewhere. He could probably blend in and remain relatively unnoticed as long as he maintains a low profile.

6. CAcop

CAcop

Jul 21, 2002
    California
    The number one thing to remember about law enforcement is that no matter how good of a job you do enforcing the laws the people have enacted through their representatives, somewhere, somebody is pissed at you.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  7. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    I'm very suspicious of the cell phone call "evidence" coming from the girlfriend. The two ear-witnesses are also suspicious. Then there are the audio "experts" saying that the calls for help were Trayvon (tm). Seems like a railroading to me. If I were Zimmerman's defense team, I would get pictures of Trayvon's (tm) women's jewelry and put it all over the internet asking for the owners to come forward to claim it.

_

8. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    AGREE.... would be interesting if some of the jewelry belonged to people that live in the gated community where T was killed... might even belong to T's daddy's girlfriend.

Doc44

9. GWSHARK

GWSHARK BITEYAHEADOFF

Feb 12, 2002
    QUARREL REEF
    I've noticed some folks identify with Zimmerman and assume he is innocent... while others identify with Trayvon and want Zimmerman charged.

10. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Then there's a third group that knows how the media crucified him without any facts, and simply want to even the playing field. Of course, "we" have to answer for our views, whereas the media didn't and doesn't. I wonder why that is?