close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Why no March '07 Indy 1500 thread?

Discussion in 'Indiana Glockers' started by KSFreeman, Mar 13, 2007.

1. KSFreeman

KSFreeman Broken Member

Jul 10, 2001
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Well, why not? You yahoos, making me start the mandatory gun show thread, jeez.:supergrin: :tongueout:

Who's going and which day?

2. k12lts

k12lts

Mar 18, 2004
    Indiana
    I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Will probably be helping out at the Acme Sports tables. This should be the last big show for a while. The June and August shows are always a little smaller but still worth the time.

The last 1500 was during the SHOT Show so some of the regular dealers were not there.

I'm not looking for anything in particular. I may take a Colt Detective Special with me for sale or trading material.

3. boilergonzo

boilergonzo

Mar 31, 2004
    Indiana
    They lost Dominique Rhodes to the Raiders, but I think they will be okay...

Oops! Wrong Colt!

Thanks for posting the obligatory 1500 thread. I was thinking about doing the same.

4. fire1035

fire1035

Mar 5, 2007
    Speedway, IN
    You say that like it's a bad thing. He should fit in pretty well with the rest of the thugs out there.

5. El Toro Loco

El Toro Loco

Feb 1, 2003
    Auburn, IN
    I will be there Friday most of the day. Looking for a G19 or G26. Hoping to find a good deal, extra mags for either should I be able to find the gun. Was considering maybe a XD40, but would that be considered cheating on the 2 Glocks I already own??? And some chocolate covered blueberries so the wife doesn't get too upset if I should happen to find both...

Alex

6. rhino465

rhino465

Sep 24, 2003
    Indiana, USA
    if I am there at all, it will be on Friday, at the Atlanta Conservation Club table.

7. sjstill

sjstill Guest

I'll be there all 3 days, doing call-ins again....

187 of them at the last show, maybe I can beat that :thumbsup:

8. cougar_guy04

cougar_guy04

Sep 11, 2006
    I'm going to be up there Saturday most likely. Gotta pick up some carry ammo and look for a holster for my XD for carry (I love having an excuse to buy stuff :supergrin:)

Anybody have suggestions on who to look up for a lower parts kit for an AR?

9. Saturday for a little browsing.

Probably not buying anything unless a Surefire calls my name as I walk by.

10. dblagent

dblagent

Jan 10, 2006
    Oregon
    I almost asked the same question yesterday, glad to see the thread come back! Not sure yet if I'm going, though I would like to. Got a unfired PLR-16 I'd like to sell/trade maybe.

11. k12lts

k12lts

Mar 18, 2004
    Indiana
    I'll also have some Summit 50BMG ammo. It's packaged 10 rounds to a box and is loaded in NEW WCC brass with 649gr ball. This stuff is getting hard to find.

12. boby

boby

Feb 4, 2006
    Indiana
    Do many of the dealers take credit/debit cards? I never asked but I know I hate emptying my account and bringing so much cash...

13. MakeMineaP99

MakeMineaP99 Got SIG?

Apr 11, 2002
    N. IN
    Just remember, money talks and "other things" walk, especially if you find a FTF deal.

14. boilergonzo

boilergonzo

Mar 31, 2004
    Indiana
    Some of the bigger dealers do take cards, but there is often a surcharge, so you may absorb the cost, not them.

15. tlish

tlish ammo liberator

Feb 19, 2006
    a wide open space
    i'm going on saturday to make my first reloading supplies purchase. i'm looking for powder, primers, and bullets. haven't decided which recipe to go for, yet, since this will be my first reloading attempt, but i'm thinking something from the speer manual. i want light target loads for cheap. so, we'll see!

16. FThorn, you are creeping me out. I don't think I even want to know what that is.

17. KSFreeman

KSFreeman Broken Member

Jul 10, 2001
    Lafayette, Indiana