close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Why Men Don't Want to Marry Nowadays

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Kurly, Feb 17, 2013.

1. mrt949

mrt949

Years ago before D.N.A. a friend gave his son the last child suport check with a note.That said this last one you get .She replied HE IS NOT YOURS .:rofl:

2. NorthCarolinaLiberty

NorthCarolinaLiberty MentalDefective

Kurly, you best take your browbeating from GT's intellectual feminists. Now, apologize and go sleep on the couch.

:uglylol:

3. Kurly

Kurly

Huh....in the Cop Forum, Rabbi indicates he's a patrolman....so was he a particle physicist and gave that up to be a cop?

If that is the case, interesting that Rabbi didn't correct you. But smh, I'm not surprised.

4. Kurly

Kurly

LOL. Feminists, like liberals, believe their beliefs trump any factual argument.

You know what they say about wrestling with a pig.

5. Kurly

Kurly

Yet most of you provided no links to support your argument, but adamantly thought your beliefs were enough. Devildog at least had the courtesy to provide documentation of his BLS data.

But hey, I can understand standing up for someone who you've known in the thousands of posts you make here and are in the same league of having paid to support GT. The guy whose been here since 2006 and doesn't post much, gets ganged up by those who have each others 'back'.

In lieu of any supporting evidence, all I see here is a gang mentality against someone who isn't part of your pack.

BTW, N.O.W. wants to know when you're sending in your annual membership payment.

6. 2bgop

2bgop

Dude, stop digging.

7. pat701

pat701

If the divorce laws would get a little more men friendly less wifes would mysteriously disappear:whistling:

8. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

A man in a hole over his head usually has a shovel. HH

9. devildog2067

devildog2067

Pot. Kettle. Black.

10. devildog2067

devildog2067

I'm a particle physicist. Rabbi is a cop who studied physics.

11. Rabbi

Rabbi The Bombdiggity Lifetime Member

I am a physicist who did his graduate work in math. I didnt give up anything to be anything. I have several patents in the aerospace field and I have worked as a venture capitalist, starting and investing in business, most of my adult life. Among many other things I do work part time as a street cop. I also know a number of people here in real life and they know my story. You are late to this party, and that is OK, there is no expectation that you would know such things but it doest make sense for you to use that as a point when you have no clue. Devildog is also a (much better educated that I), physicist who is very well vetted for his graduate work on the LHC at CERN which earned him his PhD from a very prestigious school.

Listen, I am going to try another approach because you are not getting it. No picking or being a prick...just listen because you have missed it. It isnt everyone else, it is you.

Devildog brought up rape. Real rape. He brought it up as hyperbole in the form of a parable.

You used that as a segway to go off on a tangent about womens rape fantasies.

The two are unrelated. You have not been called out because of any flaw in your point(that is another topic). You have been called out because making your point in this thread makes no sense. I.E. "your point is stupid...."

You have not been able to understand this. No one changed or backtracked. Your thoughts and *facts* are not being challenged.

Go back and read it. You did not only fail to understand everyone elses point....but everytime it was explained to you, you started fighting the wrong fight.

You have a chance here to hit the reset button and see where you went off the tracks. Please do so.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  12. Green_Manelishi

Green_Manelishi Knicker Knotter

:wow:

13. fx77

fx77 CLM

What's that old line?
    I thought I would marry her, but instead I bought her a house and walked away. It was cheaper . :)

14. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

I got married specifically so I wouldn't have to do that anymore. Big mistake.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  15. Foxterriermom

Foxterriermom

Kurly, you got owned by both Rabbi and Devil Dog and somehow are too thick to even recognize it. And by the way, they are right.

And for your information, I am a 52 year old woman that has enjoyed a very healthy sex life and never once have I ever entertained a rape fantasy nor do I know any other woman who has openly admitted to having one. My girlfriends and I talk very openly talk about sexual matters and I can tell you everyone of them would have the same repulsive reaction that I have. No self-respecting woman wants to be taken against her will.

And yes, you DID indicate that most women fantazied about being raped and then later tried to back pedal and qualify your statement. If you honestly believe this, you have a terribly distorted view of woman. The things you have said in this thread disgust me.

16. Green_Manelishi

I suspect his 60-80 hours/week for 25years did his marriage no good.

17. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

Yeah right, and just when that's all about to be over she decides she's had enough. Sometimes timing is very telling.

18. Green_Manelishi

Bitterness is a difficult pill to swallow. True, her timing was poor, but I stand by my comment that years of consecutive 60-80 work weeks benefit only your toy collection. I'll wager they had a boat, nice cars, big house, etc. but no family time. I'll also come right out and state that married folks should think twice or even three times before entering LE or the military UNLESS there is agreement and a very high level of maturity and understanding of the job requirements.

19. Rabbi

Rabbi The Bombdiggity Lifetime Member

You either love someone and want to be with them or you dont.

If you pull the "you are never here...." or any variation of that in order to leave, then you are making it about you. Of course there are details to that and it does cause stress....but everything stresses a relationship. You either stay together or you dont.

20. ysr_racer

ysr_racer

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, and I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing. I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, and I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after work, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat 385. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life, but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.