close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Why Isn’t the Murder of an American Boy an Impeachable Offense?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Ruble Noon, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    http://lewrockwell.com/hornberger/hornberger192.html

2. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Was he the target?

All in all, I think we do a much better job of avoiding innocent collateral deaths than AQ does.

Nobody's perfect.

3. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    Bingo...

4. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

Jan 24, 2012
    Case Anthony took care to murdered far fewer children than Adam Lanza. I guess she's good to go too?

5. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    Apparently so, given she's a free woman and Adam Lanza is dead.

6. GLOCK19FTW

GLOCK19FTW

Dec 16, 2012
    SC
    I'm sure I'll piss some people off with this comment, but whatever:

I followed the Casey Anthony trial from day one, and I called it.. Not guilty.

In my opinion, all of the evidence pointed more towards her father than it did to her.

WHY her father hasn't been brought up on charges though, is beyond me.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  7. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    I'm guessing you have a hard time discriminating between things that are covered by the Constitution and Laws of the United States, and the Law of Land Warfare. It's not a game you have ever played, so your ignorance is understood. Good play using the deaths of children as a political football, I'm sure all of their parents would sympathize with your in person. Maybe even give you a well deserved hug.

I've long advised the good muslims to keep their distance from the jihadists.

[​IMG]
    When you lay with dogs, don't be surprised when you get fleas.

8. Snowman92D

Snowman92D

Oct 6, 2001
    Indianapolis
  9. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    Yeah, voting for unelectables like McCain and Romney thus getting Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano in those offices is way better.

10. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Let me guess, what some people would like to see is a rule written where in a radicalized muslim parent who either is an Amercian citizen or gets citizenship, can take themselves and their child to be bodyguards to radical leaders and groups. As long as the bad guys are in the company of an American child, of radicalized parents, the leaders or groups will be perfectly safe.

How long do you think it's going to take them to figure this rule out and exploit it?

11. EOS

EOS

May 30, 2012
    Central Kentucky
    Here come the conservatives flocking in to defend Barry's drones.

Niether the boy nor his father were given due process, the boy wasn't even a suspect.

CavDoc, given the boy was only 16 i'm sure his options were limited on which "dogs to lay with".

According to the COTUS, that little thing we like to name drop while defending our guns, says that every American citizen has the right to due process of the law. It doesn't say except if their Islamic, or except their on foreign soil, what Barry did was a gross violation of natural rights, human rights and Constituional rights. It is more than an impeachable offense, Barry should be impeached and tried as a war criminal.

How anyone could defend what happened with the whole situation is beyond me. How does that make us any different than AQ? When we kill innocents with our little RC planes and say "oops, well.......they shouldn't have been in the path of our missle". That is no excuse, that is like me drawing my G19, shooting someone and blaming them because they shouldn't have been standing there, it's madness.

How citizens of a professed free country can try to find justification for a government sponsored murder of an american citizen and his 16 year old son sickens me.

The war on terror has become a source and excuse for the biggest atrocities by the government in the history of America, and the zombies we have as citizens praise it all the way.

12. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    And here come the polemic and pedantic pinheads who basically dislike whoever is in the White House (knowing that none of their feeble minded choices will ever make it). They just sit on the sidelines stirring the pot trying to take shots at the folks who make the decisions, whoever they might be.

In their childish mental state they cannot grasp the adult concept that not all of politics is a "Zero-Sum" game. that it is entirely possible to dislike 90% of some one's policies but to admit that you approve of 10%.

In their delayed state of mental development, they only see "good guys" and "Bad guys". Since they are a tiny, but overly loud minority, they view everyone else's political candidates and elected officials as "bad guys" so they sit, accomplishing nothing, jeering at everyone actually playing the game.

13. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    Your stirring defense of Obama's drones can equally apply to any one of Obama's policies.

Congratulations, you are now officially (using GTPI logic) an "Obama supporter".

How does it feel?

14. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    Isn't the phrase, "Murder of an American Boy" really close to being a lie by omission?

It makes it sound like Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was riding his bicycle home from school in Topeka, Kansas when Obama jumped out of the bushes and murdered him.

Or maybe the real intent of this story is a pro-Muslim indictment of America's involvement in the war on terror?

Just whose side is the author on?

15. HarlDane

HarlDane

Jul 26, 2005
    San Joaquin Valley
    Everyone killed in war has their natural rights violated, we don't hold trials on the battlefield. Being American doesn't give you a pass from that reality. The Constitution doesn't apply only to Americans and it doesn't apply in war.

Do you believe this a war or a criminal investigation, make up your damn mind, you can't have it both ways.

16. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
  17. EOS

EOS

May 30, 2012
    Central Kentucky
    :yawn: blah blah blah blah.

All I saw in there was a bunch of insults while the jackass delivering them had the nerve to tell ME that I'm childish.

You try to play a political philanthropist on an internet forum and try to mask your ignorance with intricate wordings and attempt to take the intellectual high ground and I'm not buying it.

When "playing the game" has become a complete and utter disregard for the laws of the Constitution and rights of the individual, you can bet your ass i'll refuse to play it.

Killing 16 year olds, calling it justified, and insulting anyone who dissapproves isn't playing a game.

You are nothing more than a useful drone, completly and utterly programmed to accept the propaganda of the State and even defend it to the point of ridiculing and insulting those who refuse to legitimize it's crimes.

I'd say your spending too much time on GT trying to impress people with your brand of BS, hence why you have enough posts to have been on GT for 10 years and you've not even been here a year, get a life.

Your drivel is unimpressive, good day, sir.

18. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Thank you for proving my point about pedantic polemics.

Are you confused about how I can approve of a military action, yet dislike many of his other policies?

You'll understand when you grow up and quit playing children's games

19. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

Intellectual high ground my ***

It's really simple and you are the one trying to make an intellectual argument about it.

The kid was taken to a place he shouldn't have been and was killed, collaterally, when a person he shouldn't have been around was targeted and blown up.

Was that too "intellectual" for you?

Need me to type slower?

Would stick figures help?

20. Chronos

Chronos

Nov 26, 2007
    The battlefield has been defined as "everywhere" and the war is "forever" (there is no one to sign a peace agreement with) thus there is no constitution. QED. Why do you even bother pretending there are limitations on the government, when you're prepared to accept that the constitution is not valid anywhere in the world for as long as the world has violent Muslims?