close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Why I gave up my guns

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by HerrGlock, Jan 28, 2013.

1. owl6roll

owl6roll

Sep 9, 2004
    ALABAMA
    If it were true, then he is a sheep. Needed to be schooled in the usage of his shotgun.

2. zachm

zachm

May 27, 2012
    queen creek arizona
    Dear Patrick,
    I'm sure the thought of every american surrendering their guns appeals to liberal hippie d!#k sucks like yourself, but unlike closet communists like yourself I am proud to exercise my constitutional right to the second amendment. Gun control sucks a hairy a!!hole, the right to bear arms is the mother f@#&ing answer.

sincerely,

Zach

3. FloorPoor

FloorPoor

Jan 27, 2013
    I've been thinking about this, a bit more rationally then when I first read it. I bet there are a couple parts of the story that are true.

"I was into guns BIG time" meant that his dad or grandpa left him an old 870 and he thought it was pretty cool, and he may have actually fired it once. He only decided it might be handy for defense after his girlfriend had to hide in the bath tub waiting to be raped or killed, or help to arrive, whichever came first.

And "countless hours of range time" meant that he was actually the domestic partner in the relationship, and spent lots of time in the kitchen, making sure there was dinner on the table when the one who wears the pants got home from work. :)

4. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

Jan 12, 2007
    the narrow way
    Is it just my ignorance of internet, or are others also having a hard time trying to locate the comment section for this story? :dunno:

I read the comments before, but now I cannot find them.

5. NecoDude

NecoDude

Mar 22, 2011
    No Name City...
    Probably written by Piers Morgan. All fictional propaganda.... :)

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

6. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

Jan 12, 2007
    the narrow way
    Nice avatar.

7. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota

Then all he really needs is a recorder that play a shotgun racking sound, and he should be safe as if he had a gun.

It's small enough he could carry it whereever he goes and be completely safe.

8. jdeere_man

jdeere_man CLM

Feb 25, 2007
    NW Missouri
    The comments are still there, but the top several have been taken over by "william d tipton" You have to keep clicking "show more comments"

I don't know how he managed to post so much without getting his removed or getting banned.

I posted several comments and eventually they got scrubbed because they didn't like what I said.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  9. scrappy RHG

scrappy RHG

Feb 3, 2013
    Im new here at glock talk! But i think this fella is just a liberal making up stories trying to get his petition signed! Guns dont kill people, people kill people! We are AMERICANS, and we live in the land of the free! I love my guns and wont give them up for anyone!!

10. GJHIII

GJHIII

Oct 20, 2012
    A satisfactory conclusion to a eminent threat. I guess some will always need others to protect them from this big bad world. With his supposed intellect, I would have thought he'd have drawn a more responsible experience from this event.