Why gun owners, in particular, should oppose the internet tax mandate

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Prometheus77, May 8, 2013.

1. Prometheus77

Prometheus77 GOA - RWVA

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Car owners who need to be slapped The Okie Corral Wednesday at 1:31 PM
    A good film about Houston and the gun-owners who live there **WARNING: LANGUAGE** The Okie Corral Sep 23, 2015
    A win for DC gun owners. The Okie Corral Sep 18, 2015
    Boston Mayor, Police Sending Letter To All Licensed Gun Owners The Okie Corral Sep 12, 2015
    Small dog owners, ever have a knee cap fixed on your dog?? The Okie Corral Sep 5, 2015

3. janice6

Platinum Member

When the government campaigns for "fairness", it really means "the price will go up".

4. Transference of wealth, just by another name. That is all it is.

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson
  5. I thought there already WAS fairness in the marketplace. You don't pay tax on most online orders...but you do pay shipping, and have to wait for it to be shipped. If someplace local actually has it in stock, having to give Uncle his share can be a small price to pay to get what you want in your hands immediately.

"....what was that? Couldn't hear you for the voices in my head saying "TAX AND SPEND AND TAX AND SPEND AND TAX AND SPEND..." - Congress
  6. In Oregon I don't pay sales tax, so I've never had to fork over whatever 7% of the cost an HK USP40 is. Imagine what this will do to online gun purchases.