close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Why conservatives hate & distrust the media

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Skyhook, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  2. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    We want dirty air and water too. :upeyes:

I have plenty of reason to distrust the press, and the lump-o-crap sitting in the white house shows you what they can get away with.

3. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    I long for the day when their false god gets thrown over the cliff and those lap dog, boot-lickers get kicked to the curb.
    :steamed:

4. Dawolf

Dawolf

Sep 18, 2010
    Arizona
    Yes, and so goes the saying every dog has their day. I think with the unabashed unleashing of the true B.O. since he was re-elected by dubious means maybe the godsend you speak of. His hubris catch up with him and his media acolytes.

5. SJ 40

SJ 40

Jan 17, 2011
    Vermont
    Don't forget pushing Grandma over the cliff in a wheelchair. SJ 40

6. BobbyS

BobbyS Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner

Feb 14, 2010
    Boonies New Mexico
    Uh.........because they are all a bunch of lie spewing **** -bags.

7. pugman

pugman

May 16, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Because they don't report the news but lie, report what they want, put their own spin on everything and sensationalize trivial crap like Kim Kardashian's latest trip while ignoring important issues simply for ratings.

8. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

......as well as completely ignore news and information they don't want to be distributed. Information that never sees the light of day, is as destructive to the national dialogue as that which has been screened and manicured for public consumption.

ooc

9. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    I cant stand watching mainstream news and havent other than to irritate myself for 5 seconds. All my news comes from various websites and then I form my own opinion. The days of turning on and seeing informative newscasts are long gone...