Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

Why Are The Classified Ads Forums Closed To New Posts?

Discussion in 'Wanted To Buy' started by Eric, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Moderator

Jan 1, 1970
    As the other announcement stickied here says, we are closing the classified ads forums in favor of a new purpose-built classified ads software. The classified ads forums will be closed to new posts, but will stay open to viewing for a while longer, but new ads need to be placed in the new software.

The new system is feature-rich and easy to use. It shares GT's membership database and logins, so you don't need to log in a second time, or maintain two different member accounts. Permissions and privileges in the new software are based on your GT user group.

To add a new listing, look for the 'Place An Ad' text link, in the menu bar just above the page content, near the right end. Adding a listing is no harder than posting a message thread. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, check out the 'Announcement Thread For Software Changeover -- Start Here' forum, . I'll have threads posted there to accommodate you. I will also be posting notices and announcements about the new system in that forum as well.

Please be sure to enter location info in your ads. The first to-do task I intend to tackle is to include the state the ad was posted in, in the index lists somewhere.

I hope you all enjoy the new system. Eric
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.