Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.
Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Ruble Noon, Apr 15, 2012.
Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
Consider the source. The Canada Free Press is known for its ultra right wing distortion of the truth. It's kind of like the birther mentality. Truth be danmed.
well, it only seems like ULTRA right wing because we have drifted off to the left from where we should have been/stayed!
we have been conditioned to believe that a center-left position is the norm. it is not!
Funny how they never mention that communism, socialism and this so called
"Absolute Government Control" has failed nearly everywhere it's been tried.
Sounds like an Alex Jones bit. No wonder the RP supporter posted it.
Yeah, you're right. There's no socialism or over-reaching government in the US. Now run along and vote for the inventor of Obamacare, like a good little progressive.
Yeah, the progressives on the thread will criticize the author and the source but none of them argued against any points the article makes.
...one of the defining characteristics of how Liberals debate.
Darned good 'read', I thought. Dead-nuts on, also..
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Control schools. Use them to transmit socialist & Marxist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Infiltrate teachers associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
Their blueprint is there for all to see, and, yes, our Obama Church members will not like it much that some light is being shown upon their insect nest.