Who's going where this year?

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by Chuck66, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Chuck66

Chuck66 Traveling Man

I was elected to the South last night. Woot! One step closer to the East. :supergrin:

Anyone else moving up through the chairs, or taking a new job this year?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Hallsville,MO Who's Going ? GSSF Aug 21, 2015
    Brighton, MI Who's going? GSSF Jul 28, 2015
    Atlanta....who's going? GSSF Jul 14, 2015
    Wellington,KS Who's Going ? GSSF Jul 10, 2015
    Sioux Falls, SD Who's going? GSSF Jun 11, 2015

3. Going to Stay on as Director of Work, but that is the only job I have next year(need a bit of a break)

4. Congrats Bro. SW. That was one of my favorite stations.

Good for you Mike. We still think about you up here in PA.

I have a few appointed tasks but no more floor work for this tired, old PM. Have a great year Brethren. tom.:cool:

5. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

looks like i will be the new junior master of ceremonies.

6. Good for you Bro. tom.:cool:

7. Chuck66

Chuck66 Traveling Man

Thanks! It's one of my favs. I like the West the most. I'll be there soon enough, though. :cool:

8. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

the other chairs have voted that i have to rolls my r's like the previous m.c.

he's from kiev.

9. I was in the West four times. I liked that station as well.tom.

10. I'd like to see that in person. tom.:cool:

11. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

that would make two of us.

our incoming sr deacon and i were talking to a philly prince hall member last night. he wants to get our info so we can witness the price hall degrees. from what i understand, it's night and day compared to blue lodge degrees. any insights?

12. I worked with a man that was PH and from what I gathered they are almost the same ritualisticly in most respects. He became the RWGM of their segment. I was pleasantly supprized. He was a nice man. tom.

13. I was installed in the west last night. Going to be a busy year.

14. I'm actually stepping out of the line because I won't have time. I would be Senior Deacon, but alas I might be moving in May so I don't want to take the position and then bail on the lodge.

As for PH, I would like to see their degrees but I can't. We have initiated a few former PHA guys, and they say that they haze you pretty bad. One of the guys (now a Brother in our mainstream lodge) has a scar on his left breast from the 1st degree where they literally pierced him and he bled. I'm not down with that kinda stuff, and I didn't really believe it until I saw the scar for myself.

15. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

as it was described to me, they were....intense...about their degrees. i was told these poor gents reeeeeaaaallllllyyyyy had to earn their stripes.