Who's going where this year?

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by Chuck66, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Chuck66

Chuck66 Traveling Man

I was elected to the South last night. Woot! One step closer to the East. :supergrin:

Anyone else moving up through the chairs, or taking a new job this year?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Brighton, MI Who's going? GSSF Jul 28, 2015
    Atlanta....who's going? GSSF Jul 14, 2015
    Wellington,KS Who's Going ? GSSF Jul 10, 2015
    Sioux Falls, SD Who's going? GSSF Jun 11, 2015
    Blade Show 2015 who's going ? The Okie Corral Jun 3, 2015

3. Going to Stay on as Director of Work, but that is the only job I have next year(need a bit of a break)

4. Congrats Bro. SW. That was one of my favorite stations.

Good for you Mike. We still think about you up here in PA.

I have a few appointed tasks but no more floor work for this tired, old PM. Have a great year Brethren. tom.:cool:

5. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

looks like i will be the new junior master of ceremonies.

6. Good for you Bro. tom.:cool:

7. Chuck66

Chuck66 Traveling Man

Thanks! It's one of my favs. I like the West the most. I'll be there soon enough, though. :cool:

8. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

the other chairs have voted that i have to rolls my r's like the previous m.c.

he's from kiev.

9. I was in the West four times. I liked that station as well.tom.

10. I'd like to see that in person. tom.:cool:

11. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

that would make two of us.

our incoming sr deacon and i were talking to a philly prince hall member last night. he wants to get our info so we can witness the price hall degrees. from what i understand, it's night and day compared to blue lodge degrees. any insights?

12. I worked with a man that was PH and from what I gathered they are almost the same ritualisticly in most respects. He became the RWGM of their segment. I was pleasantly supprized. He was a nice man. tom.

13. I was installed in the west last night. Going to be a busy year.

14. I'm actually stepping out of the line because I won't have time. I would be Senior Deacon, but alas I might be moving in May so I don't want to take the position and then bail on the lodge.

As for PH, I would like to see their degrees but I can't. We have initiated a few former PHA guys, and they say that they haze you pretty bad. One of the guys (now a Brother in our mainstream lodge) has a scar on his left breast from the 1st degree where they literally pierced him and he bled. I'm not down with that kinda stuff, and I didn't really believe it until I saw the scar for myself.

15. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

as it was described to me, they were....intense...about their degrees. i was told these poor gents reeeeeaaaallllllyyyyy had to earn their stripes.