close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who's going to Marietta?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by FESTUS, Jul 22, 2006.

1. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Okay it's only a week away and the Marietta match is July 29 and 30th. Indy Glockers will be there for Hopefully two Amateur Civilan Teams....if I can find one more person...if anyone is interested give me a pm...looks like Indyglockers Team 1 will be ERR (Edwin Rector).. The OldMan (Jim Harlan) and Glockess 56 (Sharon Roche). EDE and Festus are looking for a third memeber.

This thread should also start some conversation for dinner....Edwin (ERR) where do you and Jim eat and are you planning on a friday night dinner? I plan to arrive in Marietta on friday and stay at the Holiday Inn..so friday would work.

:supergrin:

2. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

I'm planning to go Saturday. Being only a two or two and a half hour drive, I don't need to stay overnight. This time I won't get lost like I did two years ago!:rollsmiley: :rollsmiley: :rollsmiley:

3. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

4. Ghost361

Ghost361

Team G.O.A. U.T.L. will be there on sunday. Again it is a short drive so we are just going to commute it this time. Festus I sent you a PM for a buddy of mine. Looking forward to seeing you all there if you are there on Sunday. Good luck to you all. We have been practicing so my team should show some pretty good scores but ya never know.

5. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Got it...EDE is shooting today and if the three guys he asked... can't/ won't... your guy /gal is in....I let you know Monday or tomorrow as soon as ED checks in.:supergrin:

6. pasqual

pasqual

I will be there, probably will wait to see what the weather report is for both days before I decide when I am going. Hopefully they will put signs out along the roads showing you which way to the range.

7. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

John F you have another PM...we can use your person...let me know thanks.:supergrin:

8. ede

ede Bama's Friend

i think i'm ROing saturday, i'll find out tomorrow at the IDPA match. i'll shoot sunday, think me and pam are staying there friday nite so we can make dinner and not get home late just for me to get up early and leave.

if anyone is interested i have a EFK ported firedragon barrel for a G22 for sale, 110$ at the match and a 4 gun smith and wesson range bag new never opened for 30$. i also have 3 sets of sights, one set trijicon nite sites about 2 years old and 2 sets of bo mars 45 for each set.

9. ERR

ERR

Tammy and I will be there Friday and Saturday night. We made reservationson Friday at 6:00p.m. at the Levee House Cafe for up to 10 people, right now we have 7 confirmed if all from Indy Glockers show. We will be more than happy to up the count if others would like to join us. Please let me know asap, they said they get busy on the weekends.

Looking forward to seeing everyone

Levee House Cafe
    127 Ohio Street
    Marietta Ohio 45750

10. Ghost361

Ghost361

Sent you a pm. Thanks again you have consistantly helped me from my first post.

11. GoGlock

GoGlock

I'll be there Friday sometime and RO'ing Saturday. Let's hope for dry weather this time around.

:cool:

12. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Thanks John...Well Guys and Gals looks like we have have a third for IndyGlockers Team 11....welcome Christopher Long he will be shooting Sunday at his first GSSF match and John F with his Team.....welcome to the world of GSSF. :supergrin:

13. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Count me in Edwin for one....:supergrin:

14. Terminator

Terminator

I will be there sunday.

15. BCarver

BCarver Millennium Member CLM

This old boy from Florida will be there shooting Master Stock, UL and MajorSub on Sunday.

See ya on the range!!!

16. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Sorry, I couldn't make both Marietta and Topton this year so I chose Topton. Maybe next year I can make both if the man up stairs is willing to keep me going. Good luck to all. Shoot and travel safe but by all means "Have Fun".
    :beer:

17. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Don....we will see ya at Topton...looks like EDE and Glockess56 and myself will be there...:supergrin:

18. Terminator

Terminator

If all goes as planned, the boss promised me i can be off for Topton so ill be seeing you there as well.

19. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Can't make it. I'm getting a steroid shot in my right thumb on Wednesday. Between wrist problems and thumb problems, I have not fired a pistol since September. Topton is now a possibility.
    -Danny

20. Terminator

Terminator

We will miss you Coach. Looking forward to seeing you in Topton. :)