close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Whos from St. Louis?

Discussion in 'Midwest Glockers' started by jjtroutbum, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Detectorist

Detectorist

Jul 16, 2008
    Missouri
    let me know. I'd love to shoot out there.

2. Huber

Huber G1 Niner Rockin

Feb 1, 2011
    Crystal City, MO
    Finally back guys! Just got a new Glock 19 as I sold my last one.

Will be joining ARPC Saturday

3. REA9mm

REA9mm get ready

I am planning to shoot the monthly match at ARPC this Saturday, anybody else gonna be there?

4. Stlbrian

Stlbrian

Jun 24, 2012
    St. Louis
    Born and raised in south county, transplanted to south city..... Just got my first Glock, Gen 4 G23.

Top Gun is great, but I would rather shoot outside if I have a choice. There is the Henges range at Antire road, but are there any other outdoor shooting ranges in the area?

5. Hej Hej

Hej Hej

Dec 2, 2012
    Chesterfield, MO.
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  6. jmill88

jmill88

Feb 4, 2013
    Hey Guys...I'm considering joining Arnold Rifle and Pistol Club and noticed you have to have a current member as a reference. Would anyone on here be willing to do this for me? Anything else I need to know about joining? Said there is a test too. Any info on this? Thanks!

7. Huber

Huber G1 Niner Rockin

Feb 1, 2011
    Crystal City, MO
    Moving back to Jefferson County next week if anyone wants to do a morning shoot at top gun let me know...

8. Huber

Huber G1 Niner Rockin

Feb 1, 2011
    Crystal City, MO
    Trying the newer range in Afton tonight.

http://sharpshooterstl.com

Anyone been there?

My LEO buddy and I are excited to try the turning targets they have

9. ptmccain

ptmccain

Nov 7, 2010
    Missouri
    Been there, great facility and darn good BBQ too

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

10. MoCop

MoCop

Jan 2, 2005
    Missouri
    Been thinking about going there. May have to give it a try.

BTW, I enjoy your videos. I've been thinking about joining the ARPC. I have a membership at Ultimate Defense in the St. Peters/O'Fallon area. Nice place. But there's just something about shooting outdoors that makes everything that much more enjoyable.

11. rowdy115

rowdy115

Sep 12, 2014
    I'm in St. Louis. ^that new range looks like fun. I guess I live in a cave, hadn't heard about it yet. Guess that's what having three kids 5 and under will do to you...eat up all your attention and time! haha

12. ustate

ustate NRA Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Utah
    I'm not from there but my parents moved to Florissant about 20 years ago. Then I have a brother down in Cape.

13. Confluence

Confluence Professor Chaos

Dec 1, 2010
    StL
    I moved to StL city (The Hill) about 6 years ago. I grew up and lived on a farm in SeMO up until then.

Sent from my iPad using Ohub Campfire

14. oldseadog

oldseadog

Jan 19, 2011
    ST CHUCK, MIKES GUNS HWY 94, BUSHES WILDLIFE $3 and HR. I have a 23 for carry , but like to shoot 1911 at range. Have bought a gun are two at Dennys in Fenton

15. Hej Hej

Hej Hej

Dec 2, 2012
    Chesterfield, MO.
    Chesterfield here......
    I like Busch Wildlife (closing soon) and Ultimate Defense.....

16. Benjamess

Benjamess

Dec 29, 2014
    I'm new to this site but I think I can help a little. Top Gun does site installation and has a sight pusher for their own use . You can purchase a sight pusher from Glock Store, but they cost. Most night sights are hearty enough to take a light tap with a small hammer and a piece of red oak as a punch. Glock also has a plastic punch,( or had one for sale at one time). I am a glock armorer and have installed many sights. Some folks have suggested that if the night sight cant be tapped into place it won't withstand the recoil of shooting for a prolonged period of time. If you buy the sights from Top Gun I believe they still install free. Hope this helps a little.

17. Benjamess

Benjamess

Dec 29, 2014
    The so called test is really more of a common sense set of questions but some pertain to the rules they have there. Nothing tough. Been a member there for 4 years now. The test is a new thing.

18. Lordgrim

Lordgrim

Apr 22, 2015
    Arnold,MO here i shoot at Jay Henges, top gun in winter and private property....tannerite is a good time!