close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

who will be your 12 senators?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Dok, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Dok

Dok
    Expand Collapse
    Rimfire Fan

please share your list of top 12 senators, views, opinions on why we should vote him/her or not.

i have none for now.... well.. 1. joker arroyo

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. charlie-xray

charlie-xray
    Expand Collapse
    Gunpowder Adik

Aha gusto ko to, here's mine in the upcoming OAV.

1. PING LACSON - iron hand rule
    2. MIGZ ZUBIRI - new ideas
    3. CHIZ ESCUDERO - good talker, must be making sense
    4. KIKO PANGILINAN - asawa ni sharon, kidding aside he showed backbone when he turned his back against joining the sorties of GO.

5. MANUEL VILLAR - Phenomenal success in real estate sana madala niya in governance.

6. JOKER ARROYO - para masaya ang senado may joker eh!

Anim lang ako, hindi pa kailangan kasing tumakbo nung favorite ko si MIRIAM hehehe.

3. ilocano

ilocano
    Expand Collapse
    Down Under.

1. escudero
    2. lacson
    3. pangilinan
    -end-

4. kcboy

kcboy
    Expand Collapse
    CHEEPUCK.COM

my 12, i dont like them all, i just feel the following will be the winners: in no particular order.

loren legarda, kiko pangilinan, manny villar,ping lacson, chiz escudero, peter cayetano, mig zubiri, mike defensor, joker arroyo, tito sotto, ralph recto, noynoy aquino.....:animlol:

5. Allegra

Allegra
    Expand Collapse

In no order

1. Lacson - I've always liked him , plus he's against the pork barrel
    2. Joker - obviously
    3.Villar - never heard anything bad about him , plus Las Pinas is well run by his family , I'd also like him to be president
    4. Pangilinan - seems like a good guy, plus clean image or else his wife wont get those big commercial endorsements
    5. Migs Zubiri - former schoolmate , he really is a good guy
    6.Recto -
    7. Angara - dont like him but I like the bills he's filed
    8.Noynoy Aquino - has a family name and reputaion to protect
    9.Chiz Escudro - how can he not be?

6. royal glockster

royal glockster
    Expand Collapse

Is this a survey or what..:upeyes: Anyway, I will vote senatorial candidates who are "consistent" with their beliefs and stood their ground through "thick-and-thin". Balimbings??? naah!!..Consistency is the name of game bro..Here's the list of balimbings/inconsistent politicos...

1. Tito Sotto (from UNO to TU)
    2. Tessie Oreta (the same with sotto)
    3. Manny Villar (from Admin to Opposition)
    4. Noynoy Aquino ( sumama sa nanay)
    5. Kiko Pangilinan (namamangka sa dalawang ilog)
    6. Joker Arroyo (elected under Lakas, GMA critique yet running under her ticket)
    7. John Osmena (not seen in opposition rallies yet became an official candidate of the opposition)
    8. Ralph Recto ( the same with Joker Arroyo)
    9. Edgardo Angara (last minute balimbing)
    10. Peter Alan Cayetano ( from Lakas to UNO, nabigyan pa yata ng campaign fund ni FG during his congressional campaign)
    11. Richard Gomez - consistent GMA critique yet wanted to run under the admin ticket (good/bad he was not included in the line-up)
    12. Loren Legarda - paiyak-iyak pa during the erap impeachment trial when the opening of the 2nd envelope was outvoted..

Sorry guys, i can't vote these "inconsistent", political turncoats (balimbings)...Political turncoatism must be made a crime...dito mo kasi makikita na self-interest lang ang habol nila and not really the nation's interest..

Here are the consistent ones...

1. Ping Lacson - a consistent oppositionist all-throughout
    2. Mike Defensor - a consistent admin official
    3. Gringo Honasan - a consistent anti-GMA
    4. Trillanes - never backed off with his sense of idealism
    5. Prospero Pichay - a pro-GMA all-throughout
    6. Migs Zubiri - a staunch GMA supporter all-throughout...

I think heto lang sila...or have i forgot few endangered species??....hehe:supergrin:

7. KevlarSix

KevlarSix
    Expand Collapse

My list would be:

Migz Zubiri
    Ping Lacson
    Mike Defensor
    Prospero Pichay
    Kiko Pangilinan
    Ralph Recto
    Chiz Escudero
    Noynoy Aquino
    Loren Legarda
    Trillanes
    Alan Peter Cayetano

I would vote for the new age politicians as some of the old politicians are the traditional types.

8. Allegra

Allegra
    Expand Collapse

Hi there,

err... what if the person consistently sucks , should we still vote for him?

One of the reason I'm not voting for Defensor even if he's got great potential is he seems to be rabidly pro gma.
    As in the administration can do no wrong
    Of course , that's just my perception I could be wrong

9. royal glockster

royal glockster
    Expand Collapse

Well...if that's my criterion...then why not??? at least he's consistent...at hindi BALIMBIIINGGGG!!!!:banana:

10. Allegra

Allegra
    Expand Collapse

Fascinating! :)

11. royal glockster

royal glockster
    Expand Collapse

May i add, Chiz Escudero, a non-balimbing politician, he's in my list too...:thumbsup:

12. magister

magister
    Expand Collapse

may i request that you consider koko pimentel as one of your 12 senators? i know about the dynasty thing but i can personally vouch for the integrity, honesty, and dedication of this individual. have known the guy for 25 years. he really will work hard to fulfill whatever promises he has made to the electorate. besides, shooting partner ko yan sa armscor parang, he he he he. thanks. :)

13. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze
    Expand Collapse
    Notorious

Question: Isn't Ping Anti-Gun? Or anti-PTC lang ba?

14. isuzu

isuzu
    Expand Collapse

Aha! Esep esep!

15. 9MX

9MX
    Expand Collapse
    Rei!

noong presidential elections in 2004, when asked about his position on guns, iirc, his reply was:

"only uniformed personnel should be carrying guns..."

on that note, he will never get my vote

16. juramentado

juramentado
    Expand Collapse

I won't vote for any of them. In fact, I'm not voting at all, for the first time since 1986.

Why should I? None of the candidates in general is worthy of my trust and confidence. Almost all of them are riding on the same issues: either for or against the administration. Those who are pro-GMA just want to stay in power and those against the administration just want to be in power (or want it back after having lost it).

There are no issues,it's all a popularity contest. Like Cesar Montano said, he doesn't think brains are needed to get elected anyway and he's right about that.

The election will again feature singing, dancing, showbiz crowd pleasers and speeches filled with lies. Same sh_t, different day.

The "new bloods" are simply renewing the family franchise. do they think they should be elected because their dad was a senator as well? What is public office to them, an inheritance ,a "right", a "destiny"? I'm seeing surnames highlighted and big bold letters, as if the ability to provide good public service was transmitted to them at birth.

I've given up voting for elected officials here. I'm sick and tired of being part of a huge and depressing charade orchestrated by the handful of rich families and power brokers who have used this country as their personal feeding troff.

I'm still for democracy and I still love this country. I hold both the right and left wing enemies of our country and the terrorism in our borders with equal hate and disdain. But I refuse to play my "role" in digging this country deeper into a hole. We Filipinos now have democracy but we are just too naive and immature to really use it. We asked for something and when he got it we didn't know what to do with it.

I'm willing to bet that if you took a poll today, most Filipinos don't even know what a senator is suppose to do and what a congressman's role is in a government. If the voters don't know what they're elected people for, then the election is just a massive waste of precious money and time. It's entertainment for the masses. And voter education is the last priority of the power brokers because that would end their reign. These parasites and leeches feeding on our country thrive in the midst of our ignorance.

I may show up at the polling station and cast my vote but I'm going to run a line through each and every blank on the ballot. It's my way of making sure the ballot won't be misuses (and even this in no guarantee) and my own little way of protested this continuous rape of our country.

17. kcboy

kcboy
    Expand Collapse
    CHEEPUCK.COM

let's wear our uniformed BOG shirts para we can also carry.:rofl:

18. glck17

glck17
    Expand Collapse

can anyone post a list who's progun?

19. ilocano

ilocano
    Expand Collapse
    Down Under.

i only know three.
    chiz escudero, zubiri, and pimentel(the son, not the father).

defensor- could be? the wife is an active shooter right?

20. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze
    Expand Collapse
    Notorious

If I'm not mistaken Mrs. Defensor (aside from being a stone cold FOX! Hay, in love na in love ako dun...) is a member of the Philippine Team...