Who should I ask for when I call Glock about ejection/extraction issues?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by INEEDMILK, Dec 7, 2012.

  1. Im going to call Glock today about a number of things:

    1) Asking for a new extractor (#4)

    2) Asking for a 30274 ejector

    A few times I've called them and gotten the "blah blah you're not an armorer and so we can't send you parts" but I know a few of you have a specific person you ask for and I was hoping I could ask for that person too.


    Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 INEEDMILK, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  2. Loading...

    Similar Threads Forum Date
    Should I call dad and take him to vote? He is a total liberal. The Okie Corral Nov 4, 2014
    Waiting on CPL..should I call? Carry Issues Sep 21, 2014
    They should call this place"The Atheist Forum" Religious Issues Nov 10, 2013
    Should you use your gun to stop a crime? Read more: http://dailycaller.com Carry Issues Sep 3, 2013
    Gen 3 19C should I call Glock; failure to Feed General Glocking Nov 27, 2012

  3. guns54

    guns54 toni

    They will only send if your an Armorer. Have a nice day.

  4. DannyR

    Moderator Millennium Member

    You should speak with the Warranty Service Department. They will tell you that Glock can only ship internal parts to a currently certified Glock armorer--that is for liability reasons.
  5. ron59

    ron59 Bustin Caps

    Call and ask for Gaston, of course. Who else you gonna talk to ?
  6. Where are you located? May be able to find an armorer close to you. The last conversation I had with them I was told that if it was a Gen 3 it would need to be returned to them for diagnosis. Not a good policy IMHO but don't shoot the messenger.
  7. Annoyedgrunt

    Annoyedgrunt Dry Heat my ASS

    I think the idea is-- you send the gun in, and they install the parts there.
  8. Glockrunner

    Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

    Yea, that's the problem. We all know too much and self diagnose all the problems and then want parts to fix 'em. Damn, we'd run the company dry in no time. Hey, IJS...:dunno:

  9. True I hear, but silly. If there is one pistol that doesn't require an armorer to work on, it is the Glock. At the Glock armorer course, they should simply hand the attendees a Ptooma guide when they show up, thank them for their attendance, and send them on their way. (About half kidding on that one)
  10. GO AZ

    buy part 30275 which is the gen4 trigger housing with the 30274 ejector in it. you can swap them yourself. fixed all my issues and i still have the original "dipped" extractor in my g19 gen3. from what ive heard they wont put the gen4 ejector into the gen3 housing. but that was scuttlebutt on the forums, i never did send it in. i went from btf all the time with occasional stovepipes, to 1500 perfect rounds with no issues.

Share This Page

Duty Gear at CopsPlus