close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Who makes the best

Discussion in 'Food Forum' started by garmgarm, Oct 11, 2007.

1. garmgarm

garmgarm

Oct 9, 2007
    Fast food hamburger? I'm talking about chain restaurants, but not limited to the McDonald's and Burger Kings of the world. I now get to travel a lot and am looking forward to burgers beyond Whataburger, Wendy's etc... But, if there's a mainstream burger that's to die for, I'm in!

2. K.C. Dia

K.C. Dia

May 16, 2004
    North Mississippi
    In the South, Back Yard Burgers are pretty good.

3. SouthernGal

SouthernGal What's Up Dox?

Jun 18, 2004
    NW MS
    +1 on that.

When I was last in Vegas, they've got a chain called "Fat Burger" that is really good as well.

4. NISMOTom

NISMOTom K9 Crimefighter

Feb 24, 2005
    God's Waiting Room
    I haven't seen one in years, but I must say that Char Hut was probably the best around.

5. gruntmedik

gruntmedik Honk Honk CLM

Jan 2, 2005
    Taylorsville, KY
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

6. KYglockers

KYglockers A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Feb 2, 2005
    Virginia
    Wow, this is a tough one..... My all time favorite burgers were Ferrell's Hamburgers, it's a little corner shop in Hopkinsville, KY, tats been there since 1929. Still owned by the same family, and has the original owners daughter still working the grill.......(shes like 80 yrs old) but she makes a mean burger!!!!! Look it up! The city even mounted a webcam that shows the joint 24 hrs a day!!!

http://hoptownhall.com/webcam.php

7. hotlunch

hotlunch

Dec 19, 2005
    There's some new place here, "Red Robin" or "Rockin' Robin" or something like that that advertises "gourmet" burgers. I haven't been there yet but heard they're not half bad. I'll probably check them out even though I eschew fast food joints in general.

I'm glad no one said "Culvers" as that place is a dump!

8. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

Aug 20, 2002
    Virginia
    5 guys

Their burgers are thin, well cooked,

then they put 2 of them on the bun to give you a great burger.

:grill:

9. 84S

84S

Oct 12, 2001
    Central Virginia
    Five Guys is really good. Way back in the day, Spring Garden Bar and Grill in Greensboro NC had the best burgers around with homemade potato chips. Too bad the owner lost focus.

10. Cousin

Cousin Gambel's Quail

Jul 15, 2006
    The Arizona Desert
    Whattaburger out here in AZ is pretty good. The 5 and Diner here in AZ makes a superb burger. Wendy's are still pretty good for the price.