close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

who let this guy join

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by HoppedUP, Jul 17, 2013.

1. HoppedUP

HoppedUP

Jul 15, 2013
    Chicago burbs
    Tim here from Chicago burbs and proud G19 owner, just wanted to introduce my self real fast. Ive been a long time behind the scenes forum reader and currently building my first AR so thought it was time to join this awesome community.
    [​IMG]:wavey:

2. Kichigai

Kichigai 気違い Was Mr30s

Apr 13, 2013
    South Florida
  3. mazeppa

mazeppa

Jul 31, 2010
    Welcome to the forum. I would expect a great many of your brothers and sisters to be showing up on the forum now that Finally there is a ccw program for the citizens from the land of Lincoln. Keep a watchful eye on the politicians as they are forever trying to rescend the rights under the 2am for the citizen while preserving them exclusively for their positions of privledged political status . Once again welcome.

4. Paul53

Paul53 Geezer Boomer

Nov 27, 2011
    Maine
    Frightening, isn't it?

Howdy!

5. CanMan

CanMan Silver Member

Jun 15, 2012
    in flagrante
    Welcome chi-town. Good to have you here! Give Emanuel the what for! :wavey:

6. Welcome to GT from Southern IL. In case you did not know, you need to move and quickly. Any where out of Chicago/Cook County.:supergrin:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
  7. glock_collector

glock_collector

Dec 23, 2011
    Hi, say, some real nice folks towed my truck for the tune of 500bucks while I was visiting.... you got any connections?? Welcome aboard. Ya can park anywhere ya want here...

8. HoppedUP

HoppedUP

Jul 15, 2013
    Chicago burbs
    Thanks everone! Sorry for the double post, didnt realize new post have to be approved first and was wondering why it didnt show up right away.

9. Angry Fist

Angry Fist Dehumanizer® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    Can you Eat The Eat?