Who is your favorite snub weilding hero?

Discussion in 'The Snubbie Club' started by .357Jedi, Mar 14, 2010.

1. TedG

TedG Infidel USA

#1 Best ever.

Second Place goes to Andy Sippawitz.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. G27Chief

Lifetime Member

I recall one instance where Friday went to buy smokes in a all night laundry. He surprised a guy using a slip wire on a vending machine. the kid fired and when he returned fire the wounded guy fled, and later died.

3. I could probabl;ly think of better, but the first one that comes to mind is Dwayne Johnson in Faster. Movie has a good ole movie feeling to it too. If it were made in the 70's it'd likely have been far more memorable than today, but still worth seeing.

4. CanyonMan

CanyonMan In The Saddle

I was born there... Lived out west all my life though. BUT, most all my realitives are still there. My cousin used to sit on the curb of the podunk town he lives in and watch Buford get out of his car with that massive oak club in his hand and go in and out of the station with it. Down the road from my inlaws house in another podunk town, out in the pines, is one of the former night club gambling/dope joints old Buford used to go in and bust heads with that oak club.

I don't know what gun he carried, and never met him. But my outlaw cousins (yep we all got some) in thos back road bottoms out there have seen some heavy stuff then, "and now,"

They don't make oak clubs like they used to ! :rofl:

CM

5. James Caan is a gun-guy. I always enjoy his stuff.

[​IMG]

John Wayne (McQ) Great Seattle movie.

[​IMG]

Roy Scheider

[​IMG]

6. Favorite would be a tossup between Joe Friday and Broderick Crawford in "Highway Patrol" (model 10 snubby). Many of the early 50's Dragnets are available free on archive.org, and yes, Joe uses his Detective Special a few time in those early shows.

7. Friday nearly got burned on that one, too. Nobody could find the bad guy's bullet...

8. My vote is for Rockford. He hid his gun in either the first place someone would look valuables or the last place; a cookie jar.

9. To the list I have to add Diana Rigg as Emma Peel using a Gold Plated Pearl gripped snuby. Dont know the make bit it was.....um....ah....Diana Rigg............what were we talking about?

10. Michael Corleone in the Godfather movie...

11. Fox

Fox Varmit Control

Barney Miller :cool:

12. I have a Tie...

Dan Mathews of Highway Patrol. He once shot a freeway sniper up on a hillside with his snubby from the hip!!!

**** Tracy.