Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

who has the best prices in the columbia/greenville sc areas?

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by thenorthface84, Aug 18, 2009.

1. thenorthface84

Aug 18, 2009
    i am lookin at getting a new ar and was wondering who has the best prices in the greenville or columbia areas. i was looking at cmmg or rockriver m4 style setups.
  2. ranger88

ranger88 CLM

Apr 30, 2004
    Columbia, S.C.
    Best bet is to buy online if you're really looking for the best deal and not just convenience. I use Best Deal Pawn on Two Notch Rd as my receiving FFL. $20 for transfers of pistols, rifles or shotguns. Just my two cents....:whistling:

3. Hey, I just bought an AK there. Some of those girls are pretty cute there. I bought it on layaway, they were honest and pulled no b.s. Straight up place to buy.
  4. hagar

hagar Millennium Member

Sep 7, 1999
    Columbia, SC
    I'll have to go check out the girls there..:supergrin:

I use a guy that works out of his house in Lyman. I can email him anytime and he will send off his ffl copy. He is normally home on weekends, and I can pick it up at my leisure, and he charges me $10 a transfer, and no tax if I order it myself.

Best deal on an AR, is to buy the two halves separately, and save yourself 11% tax (that the antis use on us to place restrictions on public lands).
  5. Allen Arms Indoor Range in Greenville had a whole bunch of AR-15s in their store about a week ago and I thought the prices were really pretty good.
  6. I know you are not looking for a S&W but Palmetto Firearms has the M&P15 out the door for $950. Poly mag and hard case, NIB.