close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

who has the best prices in the columbia/greenville sc areas?

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by thenorthface84, Aug 18, 2009.

1. thenorthface84

thenorthface84
    Expand Collapse

i am lookin at getting a new ar and was wondering who has the best prices in the greenville or columbia areas. i was looking at cmmg or rockriver m4 style setups.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. ranger88

ranger88
    Expand Collapse
    CLM

Best bet is to buy online if you're really looking for the best deal and not just convenience. I use Best Deal Pawn on Two Notch Rd as my receiving FFL. $20 for transfers of pistols, rifles or shotguns. Just my two cents....:whistling:

3. southernshooter

southernshooter
    Expand Collapse

Hey, I just bought an AK there. Some of those girls are pretty cute there. I bought it on layaway, they were honest and pulled no b.s. Straight up place to buy.

4. hagar

hagar
    Expand Collapse
    Millennium Member

I'll have to go check out the girls there..:supergrin:

I use a guy that works out of his house in Lyman. I can email him anytime and he will send off his ffl copy. He is normally home on weekends, and I can pick it up at my leisure, and he charges me $10 a transfer, and no tax if I order it myself.

Best deal on an AR, is to buy the two halves separately, and save yourself 11% tax (that the antis use on us to place restrictions on public lands).

5. Doc Pathfinder

Doc Pathfinder
    Expand Collapse

Allen Arms Indoor Range in Greenville had a whole bunch of AR-15s in their store about a week ago and I thought the prices were really pretty good.

6. Southern Patriot

Southern Patriot
    Expand Collapse

I know you are not looking for a S&W but Palmetto Firearms has the M&P15 out the door for $950. Poly mag and hard case, NIB.