close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Who has the best deal on a complete mil-spec upper?

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Bimmer1, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Bimmer1

Bimmer1

May 27, 2009
    East Tennessee
    Anyone see any good deals lately online for a complete mil-spec upper? A midlength system would be even better.

2. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    Depends on what you want to use it for. HD/SD/SHTF type carbine that you need the utmost reliability? BCM, LMT, Noveske and Daniel Defense would be my suggestions (since you generally don't see NIB colt uppers for sale). The BCM link already posted would be a good place to start.

If you want a more range toy/competition/fun gun, I'd save a little money and go with Palmetto. Put the money you save towards ammo, mags, and/or optics.

3. Bimmer1

Bimmer1

May 27, 2009
    East Tennessee
    I already have a Daniel Defense M4V5. I'm wanting an additional AR that won't cost me as much and I'm thinking about buying a blemished BCM lower.... So I am looking for a better quality upper at a good price.

4. WEATHERBY460

WEATHERBY460

Feb 18, 2005
    ILLINOIS
    I am in need of a general plinking M4 type upper receiver...i dont need anything too nice, just something that wont break the bank. Thanks