Who else thinks these things are cool?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by bac1023, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Who else thinks the Ruger 38 LCR is a handful to shoot? General Firearms Forum Oct 9, 2012
    Anyone else never had a real massage? The Okie Corral Friday at 11:33 AM
    Anyone else have issues with the size of the G43? General Glocking Wednesday at 5:01 PM
    +Anyone else forget how old they are? The Okie Corral Sep 19, 2015
    So who else was at Salt Lake City this weekend? GSSF Sep 14, 2015

2. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

Personally, I think it's Fugly. However, it looks like it handles like a dream. There's no way I'd pay $650 for it.

3. Well, they keep going up in price. I've seen them bring some pretty good money, actually.

I think they're beautiful, but its a love or hate sort of design...
  4. I vote buy it. It is a piece of art. I like the way it looks :)

I joined the NRA, have you yet?
  5. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

Wow! Yeah, no way I'd pay that much for it. Just not my taste, bro. I've never been one for the Walther-looking sleek designs. I think they're too "spacey". But if you've got the funds, I'd say go for it. It looks in beautiful shape.
  6. The futuristic looks is what I like about it.

This isn't even a live auction, so it can't be bought.
  7. I'm not really in the market for one at the moment. I just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts. :)
  8. Bruce M

It looks like it should ride in a car with tail fins that is going to an art deco hotel.
  9. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy
    Silver Member

I think it looks neat... I see a lot of it in the Beretta Neos.
    #9 Joshhtn, Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  10. NDCent

NDCent Socially Inept

Ugly at first, but then it starts to grow on ya. I had a girlfriend that did that.
  11. ChaseMyWake

ChaseMyWake AutomatedSystem

I like them and that unique shape adds some variety to a handgun collection.
  12. Exactly, Bruce

Its so 1950's :supergrin:
  13. :animlol:
  14. For sure...
  15. You beat me to it. The Beretta Neos was the first thing I thought of.
  16. Wow, that's a really unique gun. I'm honestly trying to like it, but it's just not grabbing me. But then again, if it works for you and puts a smile on your face then go for it.
  17. When I first started looking at them years ago, they didn't do much for me either. However, they have really grown on me over time. :)
  18. OldSchool64

Platinum Member

Interesting, I kinda like interesting :fist:

The auction has ended recently and didn't sell, so if it hasn't been relisted couldn't ya contact the seller about a possible "outside" sale?
  19. Oh yeah, I've done that before. That said, I prefer a live auction, as its more secure.

Like I said, I'm not in the market for one right now. I have too many others that I'm already committed to.
  20. OldSchool64

Platinum Member

How do those pistols shot?

Accurate & reliable?