close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Who are Michelle and Barry?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by G17Jake, Apr 10, 2012.

1. G17Jake

G17Jake

Sep 13, 2002
  2. I am waiting to go home and find the book in a garage sale but it will have to be a free throw in with other junk. I’m kidding I have less than zero interest in zeros book.

But to answer the question they are hateful racist criminals from Chicago.

3. juggy4711

juggy4711 Nimrod Son

Sep 20, 2006
    Galveston County, TX
    Maybe it is just too late at night and I'm too tired, but I can't even figure out what that passage is supposed to mean aside from the Obama's thinking all white folks think they are nothing but n*****s based only on their complexion. In other words that all white people are racist which given their track record would not surprise me and would actually make themselves racists.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  4. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Oklahoma
    That's exactly what they think. His beloved mentor, and first tenured black Harvard professor, Derrick Bell, ranted and raved on just such idiotic theories as "The Critical Race Theory"...............

5. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Yes, his beloved mentor Derrick Bell...............

[​IMG]

6. juggy4711

juggy4711 Nimrod Son

Sep 20, 2006
    Galveston County, TX
    Even if that was the point it was poorly stated. Besides don't be silly, everyone knows black folks can not be racists. There must be something else to it.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  7. The Critical Race Theory just one more example of lack of personal accountability and blaming it all on white people. What next the devil made me do it?

It’s hard to take this BS serious from cry baby professional victims.

8. G17Jake

G17Jake

Sep 13, 2002
    That sums it up nicely.

Too bad so many white people feel guilty enough to vote for Barry.

I also have no plans to read his book, but I want people to be aware of who these people are. Romney is far from perfect, but these two are hateful, vindictive, anti-capitalist, anti-American thugs.

9. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Oklahoma
    It's amazing the information out there on the president's friends, acquaintances, ideology and background. None of which the MSM deemed fit for it's viewers to know about beforehand. And most of his supporters "still" don't want to know about it.

10. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    That book leaves no doubt in anyone's mind that Barack Obama is a racist of the highest magnitude.

When has any other American president ever written a book so focused on race?

It's clear, from his own words, that Barack Obama has an axe to grind with white America.

11. But, so are his constituents. He's still got an 80 to 90 percent approval rating among blacks. And white liberals are racists because of their whole self-loathing white guilt thing.

The fact that zero is racist is a plus among blacks and liberals.

12. Hard to forget that...but most of us knew who they were in 2008