close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Who all plays airsoft?

Discussion in 'The Airgun and Paintball Club' started by urbanjunglist, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Just curious to see who all plays airsoft in this forum, and what kind of guns you all use. I use a CA M15A4 Carbine, CA M15A4C.Q.B (415fps) and a G17 pistol. Im looking for some people to get together with to play either in San Diego or AZ.

2. krinkov

krinkov Shutter Maniac

Dec 8, 2003
    In-country

hi, I know this is an old post but you might wanna check us out at www.airsoftxtreme.net or watch out for the Summer Issue of Airsoft Xtreme mag. I'm from the Philippines and airsoft is really hot out here. You can also check out my other postings to see the summer issue cover shot.

3. brownmajik

brownmajik Manu Militari

Mar 30, 2007
    Scumbagistan
    I play. A few of my friends are into MilSim, mostly hostage recues and direct action stuff. We made little simulated sachel charges and stuff to "place" in target areas. They are a 5lb sandbag with an egg timer in them in old Vietnam era jungle first aid bags. Pretty cool and low budget. Here's my arsenal of AirSoft stuff.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. krinkov

krinkov Shutter Maniac

Dec 8, 2003
    In-country
    Just the kind of guys who would want to read this:
    [​IMG][/IMG]

and it's coming your way this June. Check it out at AirsoftOne and Rancho Tactical in CA.

5. vega

vega

Sep 29, 2001
    SoCal
    brownmajik - I got a question regarding your rifle. Bottom one, where did you buy it and care to share how much $ you parted and what brand?

[​IMG]

6. brownmajik

brownmajik Manu Militari

Mar 30, 2007
    Scumbagistan
  7. vega

vega

Sep 29, 2001
    SoCal
    bm - Thanks for the response and link.

8. brownmajik

brownmajik Manu Militari

Mar 30, 2007
    Scumbagistan
    anytime. If you pick that one up and are near the Tampa area, lemme know. We can shoot eachother.