close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

While reloading last night, did anyone else see...

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by kshutt, Aug 8, 2010.

1. kshutt

kshutt

Aug 24, 2001
    Oklahoma
    Chael Sonnen nearly beat the snot out of Anderson Silva? I still can't believe the ending to that fight! I'm gonna have to check all the rounds I loaded in the 5th round just to make sure they all have primers or anything else that might be deemed necessary to fire them! :whistling:

2. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

:rofl:I was watching a good boxing match in between loading a couple boxes of .45 ACP. I don't have the guts to do it WHILE loading though, haha.

3. kshutt

kshutt

Aug 24, 2001
    Oklahoma
    I wasn't really loading, DP. :supergrin: You just have to be sneaky sometimes to post something in the reloading forum that has nothing to do with reloading. You know..... like NASCAR (yuk), for example. :whistling:

4. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

I got ya. ;) I figured that might have been what was going on here. :rofl:

5. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    Man, Sonnen had that one in the bag.. I think to make a point he should have just "danced around" in the 5th, ala Silva.. cuz he had him in the bag.. but Silva is a skilled fighter, and found an opening and executed it perfectly.

I'm surprised Rosenthal didn't step in and stop it a couple of times.. but that's how it goes.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  6. kshutt

kshutt

Aug 24, 2001
    Oklahoma
    Indy, you're right! Sonnen had him! He should have just danced that 5th round; he had the fight won! Just sickening, but the rematches coming up are going to be grand: Lesnar/Carwin II, and Silva/Sonnen II will be worth the wait!