close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Which pocket 9 will a Glock devotee adapt to best?

Discussion in 'GATE Self-Defense Forum' started by rideandshoot, Jul 17, 2011.

1. rideandshoot

rideandshoot
    Expand Collapse

For a long time I was a 1911 devotee. I learned to shoot at local IPSC matches in the mid 80s and the 1911 45 was 'what you shot'. As I started carrying concealed more I migrated to Glock mostly for the sub-compact (mine is a 27) platform. I now do all my handgun shooting with a model 23 or my 27 and a .22 conversion kit for the same. As compact as the 27 is, I find myself wishing for one of the new pocket single stack 9mms for occasions where even the 27 is a bit much. I should note that I have equipped my Glocks with Crimson Trace LaserGuard sites and will do the same with any handgun I add.

Since my brain is completely adapted to the grip angle and trigger pull of my Glocks I would like my pocket single stack 9mm to be as close as possible. That said which one would you suggest or should I hold off until Glock decides to join the trend and produce a Kahr sized 9mm with a Glock operating system?

2. Mas Ayoob

Mas Ayoob
    Expand Collapse
    KoolAidAntidote

Won't be exactly the same as your Glock, as you already know, but the set of needs you describe sounds tailor-made for the Kahr PM9, or its new economy version, the CM9.

best,
    Mas