close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Which phone case do you use?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Rutha73, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Rutha73

Rutha73

I just got a new phone and have dropped it a couple times over the past week. The case I got at the store has protected it, but it has chipped and cracked. So far I think the Otterbox http://www.otterbox.com/Samsung-Gal...color=20&start=1&cgid=samsung-galaxy-s3-cases or the ballistic http://www.goballisticcase.com/products/samsung-galaxy-s-3-ballistic-sg-maxx-series-case anybody have any experience with these. I kinda like the looks of the ballistic, but I want what will protect the phone better. Thanks :wavey:

2. jame

jame I don't even know....what I'm doing here....

I just got an iPhone to replace my older Galaxy, and I purchased an Otterbox to carry it, as I understand the iPhones can be a little more fragile.

It's a brick, but it gives me a little more confidence my phone will stay in good shape.

The world where phone companies "gave" you a phone is about to end. From what I understand, near term cell company philosophy is to have you purchase a phone, and buy the service, which is fine with me.

We'll all have to take better care of our phones in the near future, and a good case will help prolong the life of the phone, I hope.

3. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil Platinum Member

Magpul. Provides decent drop protection without adding a ton of bulk. Also cheap.

4. meshmdz

meshmdz OBAMA 2012

Lifeproof. The best case of them all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Rutha73

Rutha73

Unfortunately Magpul and life proof only make cases for apple stuff. I am looking for a Samsung S3 case.

6. FFR Spyder GT

FFR Spyder GT Ex-Gunslinger

I use an Otterbox with my iPhone 4S

7. Kevin108

Kevin108 file_id.diz

Otterbox is what I have wrapped around several devices. Good stuff!

8. M1A Shooter

M1A Shooter

i have tried every type of generic cas i could find locally, silicone, plastic, leather etc... but will swear by my current otterbox forever, or at least until something better comes along. i usually beat the snot out of my phones, not usually on purpose though, and the otterbox has been the only one to keep it completely safe. the lifetime warranty isnt bad either.

9. Pima Pants

Pima Pants Urine Idiot

I use a NiteIze large horizontal nylon case for my Droid Razr. I have used these cases for different phones for several years due to the unique clip system that wraps under your belt a little. I have never had one fall due to this great clip design.

10. meshmdz

meshmdz OBAMA 2012

Griffin survivor is a mean case for your iPhone 4 and 4s guys out there on a budget. Better than OB IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Hurricanes

Hurricanes

I have an Otterbox on my 4s, but it's a total piece of crap. The rubber has ripped in certain places, and the flap for the charger port has broken/ripped off. The Otterbox I had on my 3GS was a lot better, and the reason I chose an Otterbox in the first place. Had I known it was going to be complete junk, I would've spent a tiny but more for the Lifeproof case. I'll probably pick up a Magpul case soon.
    -Joel

12. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

nothing, they make these fancy new superthin phones way too big

13. sierrafast

sierrafast Coleccionista

I had an Otterbox but it made my iphone huge. I baught me a Ballistic instead although I feel my phone is better protected in the Otterbox.