close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Which Glock is your favorite?

Discussion in 'Volunteer Glockers' started by michiglocker, Dec 12, 2008.

1. :dunno:I was just wondering which Glock/Glocks y'all have and which do you carry. I have a 20 and 21 and after the first of the year, a 36 with lasermax laser rod. My 21 has an old style ALS laser mounted outside of the front of the trigger guard. This time of year with heavy coats and what not I carry the 20. Summertime with shorts I carry a S&W 640 in a pocket holster.

BILL

2. Rémy

Rémy

Apr 13, 2008
    Austria
    Glock 19 - on and off duty.
    On duty with 15+2 rounds in a SERPA open carry holster.
    Off duty with 15 rounds in a Sickinger OWB or C-Tac IWB.

3. msoprano

msoprano

Jun 2, 2005
  4. Jagermiester

Jagermiester

Feb 28, 2008
    Tennessee
    I have a G23 and a G26. When I OC, I carry the 23. When I use the IWB I carry the 26.

5. JimBianchi

JimBianchi Da Da CLM

Feb 15, 2006
    Las Vegas
    G30 is my favorite, but I just bought a G26 and haven't shot it much, maybe 200rds. So far seems like a great shooter in a small package. When I get used to it, I'll carry it with 12+1 147gr HST.

But first I need to put a few more (hundred) HST rounds through it before I bet my life on it.

6. Knox489

Knox489

Oct 6, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    All I have is a 19 right now which makes it my favorite by default. But it feels too small for my hands so I'm gonna order a 20 this week and I'm sure it'll become my fave after a few good finger bangin sessions at the range!