Which 1911?

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by District18, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Nice set up you got there Cobra.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. I wouldn't call it boring. It's just that they learned long ago not to tolerate any BS like name calling and endless bickering over stuff. It's just a different format. TOS is like a university class and this forum is like a bar full of over-sexed sailors. :whistling: :rofl:

#42 Tiro Fijo, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  3. Not me. :crying:
  4. I think he meant "undersexed". :rofl:
  5. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

Thanks Gekko.
  6. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

The only time I shoot my loaded is when there's a Trojan close at hand.
  7. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

I beg to differ. I bet Mrs. Hokie has handled and shot your loaded.
  8. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
  9. Well, there are 3 little Hokies running around the house. :wavey:
  10. I'd take the Gold Cup over the Loaded. I don't have anything against the Loaded, just think the Gold Cup is one of the nicest looking 1911s and I think it will be worth more down the road.
  11. CMG

Any of them look like you?

12. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

Then you are the PokeMon

13. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

14. CMG

Those rules only apply to the members, moderators break them at will, and ban anyone who points it out. If ever there were a bunch of spoiled kids in charge of a website, that one is it.

I mean, badges? Really?

15. Luckily for them.......all 3. :supergrin:
  16. i've been shooting for 40 yrs. i don't need GT for my info. i like what i like. i learn a lot here from some very knowledgable people. not you of course.
    as i continue this conversation with you, i feel my IQ dropping lower and lower. enough.

so long viddyboy.
    #56 woodrowNC, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  17. So you have not shot the Springfield loaded. I deduce this by your refusal to answer the question and divert. Fair enough, you're critiquing a gun you've never fired.

So long woodrowboy... and yes I use the adjective boy because when you resort to the ad hominem fallacy you are a boy. And the "I'm losing IQ by having a conversation with you," is a worn cliche'. And yes I'm being a boy now.

But the question still remains, which I'm sure you'll have a clever reply to without actually answer it...

18. :rofl::rofl:
  19. Yep, full length guide rod. I'm guessing that's why it's so front heavy?
  20. yup, yup, and triple yup. it's no secret. under 1000 i love Colts. hell over a 1000 i love Colts.