close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Where's Jack

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by njl, Nov 17, 2012.

1. njl

njl

Sep 28, 2000
    :noitacoL
    And is he ok?

As I was carrying a 50lb, box of powder and primers up to the reloading room, I immediately thought about Jack and his story about hurting his back carrying a 1050 up stairs. Next time, I'll open the box downstairs and carry up the items one or a few at a time.

2. F106 Fan

F106 Fan

Oct 19, 2011
    I just received a 52# package of bullets. My mail carrier didn't even try, I had to go to the postoffice and pick it up. They wouldn't even bring it to the service window, I had to go in the back and get it myself.

If it fits, it ships! But it isn't necessarily delivered...

To be fair, it may have been a substitute carrier because my normal carrier has delivered bullets before.

Richard

3. SJ 40

SJ 40

Jan 17, 2011
    Vermont
    The last time I ordered bullets in bulk my letter carrier brought it up on the porch and said to me what's in here lead. SJ 40

4. My post office contact delivers the bullets to my door. Of course she sleeps with me. :supergrin:

5. fredj338

fredj338

Dec 22, 2004
    so.cal.
    My postal guys hate me. It seems I am always getting some 50#+ flat rate box at my door.
    I e-mailed Jack, he's doing ok, just not as mobile after breaking his back again. Don't know how he does the dancing thing, but a pretty woman is a strong motivater.