close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where's Jack

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by njl, Nov 17, 2012.

1. njl

njl
    Expand Collapse

And is he ok?

As I was carrying a 50lb, box of powder and primers up to the reloading room, I immediately thought about Jack and his story about hurting his back carrying a 1050 up stairs. Next time, I'll open the box downstairs and carry up the items one or a few at a time.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. F106 Fan

F106 Fan
    Expand Collapse

I just received a 52# package of bullets. My mail carrier didn't even try, I had to go to the postoffice and pick it up. They wouldn't even bring it to the service window, I had to go in the back and get it myself.

If it fits, it ships! But it isn't necessarily delivered...

To be fair, it may have been a substitute carrier because my normal carrier has delivered bullets before.

Richard

3. SJ 40

SJ 40
    Expand Collapse

The last time I ordered bullets in bulk my letter carrier brought it up on the porch and said to me what's in here lead. SJ 40

4. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel
    Expand Collapse

Dancin and sweet talking women.

5. norton

norton
    Expand Collapse

My post office contact delivers the bullets to my door. Of course she sleeps with me. :supergrin:

6. fredj338

fredj338
    Expand Collapse

My postal guys hate me. It seems I am always getting some 50#+ flat rate box at my door.
    I e-mailed Jack, he's doing ok, just not as mobile after breaking his back again. Don't know how he does the dancing thing, but a pretty woman is a strong motivater.