close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Where's Jack

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by RustyFN, Jul 30, 2012.

1. RustyFN

RustyFN

Sep 29, 2006
    West Virginia
    I haven't seen Jack post in a while. I hope he is doing good. Does anybody close to him know?

2. WiskyT

WiskyT Malcontent

Jun 12, 2002
    North Carolina
    I PM'd C4W the other day and he said he's fine.

3. country85

country85

Jan 14, 2012
    Greentown, IN
    Glad to hear he's doing good, It's been a while since I have been posting, (just started posting again about a week ago) and last time I was on I know the fires were danger close to his place

4. Zombie Steve

Zombie Steve Decap Pin Killa

May 31, 2007
    Old Colorado City
    Talked to him the other day. Called to ask a simple question, wound up on the phone for about 17 hours. Worse than most wimmins, really. He didn't even notice when I was on the terlet.

:faint:

Now that I think about it, I'm really not sure how he does it. Must have some neck rest for the phone, as eye-talians can't talk without using their hands.

Must be something like this:

[​IMG]

5. dkf

dkf

Aug 6, 2010
    Isn't he down in Texas?
    Probably telling the local ladies that he is Tom Selleck.:upeyes:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  6. country85

country85

Jan 14, 2012
    Greentown, IN
    Na he's up in Colorado some where, Steve he's not too far from you isn't he?

7. Zombie Steve

May 31, 2007
    Old Colorado City
    Couple hours north with the rest of the yankee metro-boys.

8. WiskyT

WiskyT Malcontent

Jun 12, 2002
    North Carolina
    Fixed it for ya

9. dkf

dkf

Aug 6, 2010
    :rofl:

10. Angry Fist

Angry Fist Dehumanizer® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    Nothing wrong with wanting some adult supervision. Some of you guys are dangerous.

11. I thought he was writing his next book - in semi-solitude.

12. I heard he's in a hippie commune in some flatlander state like California... something about he was too stressed out trying to teach everyone in the country how to reload safely...

13. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Apr 14, 2009
    Conifer, CO

Apparently what they say is true; females are the smarter of the two sexes... Sardg is certainly smarter than ya'll.

Was in Ft. Worth last week, drove down there a week ago this past Friday and came back last Thursday. 15 hour drive each way... it use to be no big deal, now it's getting harder and harder.

Took a couple days to recuperate then stayed awake long enough yesterday to watch NASCAR.

Tomorrow it's back to the computer to create more literary genius... compared to Zombie Steve anything anyone does is genius.

Speaking of Zombie, the reason I kept him on the phone for 17 hours is because he called me to ask a question that he's already asked 8 times. I really can't understand why he can't remember that the powder goes UNDER the bullet. Maybe Janet Reno was right, some people shouldn't be allowed to own guns. :whistling:

Jack

14. :courtsie: :supergrin:

15. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    GioaJack
    Dam Jack that was cold you'd be hurt Stevies feelings if he could feel that is!:rofl::supergrin::rofl:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  16. bush pilot

bush pilot

Jan 29, 2004
    northwest
    I thought he was coloring his next book.

17. Zombie Steve

May 31, 2007
    Old Colorado City
    Stevie is Colorado4Wheel.

I'm just Steve.

The powder, the bullet... I can't remember. It's all crazy alchemy. I'm happy if one out of 20 fires.

By the way... Stevie is passed out on my couch. I was thinking of packing his sinuses with Unique. That would piss him off, but I'm open to suggestion.

18. Hoser

Hoser Ninja

May 22, 2002
    Shave off his eyebrows.

19. ustate

ustate NRA Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Utah
    Aren't you supposed to put the bullet in the case first and then slowly drop the powder down through the primer/flash hole and then end the process by putting on the primer? Is there a faster way