Where to shoot

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by Halal Pork, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Halal Pork

Halal Pork Halal Pork

I live between Fayetteville and Raleigh (near Dunn). Could someone suggest a shooting club? Thanks.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Getting better with my shooting...where to begin GATE Self-Defense Forum Jul 11, 2015
    Where to shoot.... Heart of Dixie Glockers Jun 18, 2015
    Where do you shoot? Uncategorized Jun 23, 2014
    Ayoob: 10 Cases Where An Armed Citizen Took Down An Active Shooter The Okie Corral Mar 21, 2015
    Where can I learn the basics of shooting a pistol? Tactics and Training Mar 4, 2015

3. If your close to Fayetteville I would suggest Jim's gun jobbery, 4632 Yadkin Rd Fayetteville. There pistol range was pretty nice the last time I was in there.

#2 rfd339, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  4. Halal Pork

Halal Pork Halal Pork

Thanks for responding. I'm not sure if people on this board actually go shooting. I am looking for a club, particularly one that is outdoors and away from Fayetteville.

5. Drake's Landing just up the road in Fuquay Varina. They have pistol and shotgun facilities.

6. How about Caliber's in Greensboro?

http://www.calibers.net/

I know it's a bit of a drive for you, but it is 'away.'

7. RichardB

Silver Member

8. Halal Pork

Halal Pork Halal Pork

I just saw their website. Looks like a winner. I'm splitting my time between NC and Florida now but I will check it out. Thanks.

9. Range 37 is a dead stick.

10. Halal Pork

Halal Pork Halal Pork

Care to elaborate?

11. RichardB

Silver Member

Been there a couple of times since the new management took over. The operation seems OK to me. They are tweeking the program so there are some changes and will be more.