close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where to shoot Class III

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by 1-2man, Dec 20, 2009.

1. 1-2man

1-2man
    Expand Collapse
    Part Time

I was just curious as to where everyone goes to shoo their FAs? They are available here in Michigan but as much as I go to all the different indoor and outdoor ranges around S.E. Michigan, I've NEVER seen anyone firing one, FA or surpressed.:dunno: Are they maybe not allowed? I know you can rent FAs & supressed at some local ranges but once again, I've never seen it (as a matter of fact, the last one said they were currently unavailable due to the ammo shortage?!?!? :shocked:)

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. jhall

jhall
    Expand Collapse

I shoot mine at home. I also have access to 75 acres of land owned by a friend with a large pit in the middle. Large enough to drive into. We go there a lot. No ranges really close allow full auto.

3. 1-2man

1-2man
    Expand Collapse
    Part Time

That's awesome! I live in the 'burbs and would like to eventually get one but it would be pointless. I can't think of where I'd be able to shoot it. I don't even know anyone with lots of land where it could be fired. :crying:

The indoor range that allows rentals (but currently aren't allowing it) won't allow you to shoot your own ammo.

4. MedicOni

MedicOni
    Expand Collapse

I see suppressed weapons at both indoor and outdoor ranges out here all the time. The local outdoor city range doesn't let burst or auto though

5. Glockdude1

Glockdude1
    Expand Collapse
    Federal Member
    CLM

The range I go to has a section just for F/A fun.

:supergrin:

6. MG-34

MG-34
    Expand Collapse

Have a friend that has 220 arces on the mexican border that we shot on but most of the time we go over to Arizona.

7. Jakk

Jakk
    Expand Collapse
    Millennium Member

Normal folks can't have silencers in MI. You need to be an FFL/SOT or gov.

I hear about people shooting machine guns at "the pit" near Lapeer every so often.