close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where to post

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Lynn D, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Lynn D

Lynn D
    Expand Collapse
    Bullseye?

In which forum should I post that I'm looking to buy 1911 grips....? I was thinking "misc gun" but haven't really seen anything like that there?

Thanks much.

Lynn

2. DJ Niner

DJ Niner
    Expand Collapse

If you're looking for sources for 1911 grips in general, I would think a post in the 1911 Club would get you the most responses. Something like a "Where have you bought 1911 grips", or "Who is your favorite on-line 1911 grip dealer" should be okay.

Now, if you're wanting to solicit private sellers, then Eric wants all buy/sell/trade posts to stay in the Want Ad forums, so you'd have to pick one. Maybe the Gun Parts & Accessories forum? It gets a good amount of traffic. You could try if there first, and if you didn't get much of a response, give it a week or two and then try another forum. You don't want identical threads running in different forums at the same time, though; violation of the GT rules. I'd have to sic Scott or Eddie or somebody on ya. ;) :supergrin:

Hope this was helpful.

3. Lynn D

Lynn D
    Expand Collapse
    Bullseye?

Thanks for the tips, Deej. I happened to luck out the other day and find a manufacturer that makes what I was looking for. I was thinking of "Parts and Accessories" but wasn't sure if that was the right spot. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

:)