Where to get cheapest Glock mags today ?

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by revhigh, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Anybody buy recently to know where the best price is as of today ?? It seems that all prices have gone up, anybody know of anyplace still at the old prices ??

I've searched ... looking for current info.

Thanks !!

REVHIGH !!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Where is the cheapest place I can find an Aimpoint Micro H-1 2moa? General Firearms Forum Sep 29, 2012
    Cheapest Rainier-where? Reloading Mar 15, 2010
    Where to find the cheapest 40 s&w range ammo Smart Shopper Mar 8, 2010
    Anyone own a place where someone died? The Okie Corral Today at 12:22 AM
    Where to get sights mounted in NE Ohio? Sights, Optics and Lasers Yesterday at 6:23 PM

3. RUSH2112

RUSH2112 Big Member

4. www.ombexpress.com

They have mags for $17.99 plus shipping. I ordered from them about a year ago and they had great service.
  5. tone

6. jkt

I agree. OMB sent my mags quickly and didn't charge me for the backordered items.
  7. Try sgtb right here on Glock Talk... look in teh Parts and Accessories forum of the Want Ads
  8. gunguru

gunguru Pirate-Retired

I read this post and went at once & bought 2 G21 mags for my G30SF..17.99 is below wholesale now...Thanks for the info....
  9. FatBoy

Millennium Member

10. Wideners still has a limited selection of Glock mags for $15.99. Just bought 4 for my G26. 17's and 19's are gone.

Check it out. Very reasonable shipping as well.

11. Tailhunter

Tailhunter Glockman

9.00 for 2 mags ... I think that their shipping is not reasonable.
  12. try centerfiresystem.com--hi-cap mags--$15-20
  13. I bought 3 15 round clips for my .40cal at Academy Sports and Outdoor for around $15-$17.00 ea.; If you have one in your area, check it out.
  14. glide

I was in the market for quite a few parts for my G26 that is coming in. I didn't want to shop here and there for the best prices only to find that they didn't carry all the items I wanted. I ended purchasing all my parts including extra G26 magazines from Glockparts.com. Good prices, easy website shopping, and fast shipping. Magazine prices was not as cheap as some other places but they had the sights I wanted at a good price as with the other items I wanted. I saved on shipping at the end because I shopped in one spot so it worked out in the end.
  15. texas 48

Gold Member

CDNN 12.99 for G29 10 round
  16. Wood

Still cant beat $17.99 for brand new hi cap glock mags, not used or demo versions. Almost every caliber in stock. Shipping is free over $150 when using the glocktalk link below.

Express Police Supply (formerly OMB)
  17. tampashooters

tampashooters Shellback

Yeah, but those aren't Glock Mags, They are cheaper aftermarket mags