close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Where to get cheap AR mags?

Discussion in 'The Georgia Club' started by StoneDog, Nov 4, 2008.

1. StoneDog

StoneDog

Jun 22, 2006
    Anyone know where I can find cheap 10 or 20 rnd magazines in the Duluth/Norcross/Suwanee area? I need a couple for Appleseed up in Toccoa this weekend and my shipment from 44mag won't get here until Monday...

I just tried Dave's Gun Room on Buford Highway but they wanted $25(!!) per 20 rounder. I could see $13 or $14 maybe, but not $25!

[EDIT] Nevermind. I guess I was assuming local shops would be able to match online retailers. It nearly killed me, but I just picked up a $25 10rnd bushmaster magazine from another local shop.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  2. brazen_atl

brazen_atl

Apr 4, 2005
    Georgia
    Sorry to hear that (about getting ripped off).
    $13-$15 is usually the normal price, but latley everything is flying off the shelves.
    I was at Brigade Quartermaster yesterday, and they said hopefully they will get some of their standard green follower mags in 1-2 weeks, and the Magpul follower ones are backordered 4-6 weeks.
    So it's a sellers market right now, I even see used rusted mags selling for $20+

3. StoneDog

StoneDog

Jun 22, 2006
    I was at the Eastman show over the weekend. Aluminum 30 rounders were in the mid $20 range an P-MAG equivaents were about $10 more.