Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Where to get a LEO discount on a Glock?

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by RutgersGrad, Dec 14, 2011.

1. RutgersGrad

Jan 22, 2003
    New Jersey
    I was looking at getting a Gen 4 Glock 27 and looking for a place that has the LEO discount. My local dealer says Glock took away their LEO discount so I need to look online now. I see that Glockmeister has them for $429. Any other good places to check out?
  2. On the Glock website there's a page listing all the dealers authorized to sell Blue Label Glocks at the standard Blue label prices. Price list is also available.

Never purchased a gun online. Sorry.

3. Yes as Ajon suggested, Lawman.

Also, there is Atlantic Tactical.

The Somerset store is off Easton Avenue, not too far from the Rutgers New Brunswick campus. They have Glocks at the LEO prices, with three magazines, etc. My buddy just bought two LEO Glocks there. I believe he paid $399 for a Gen4 17, and $461 for a Gen 4 21.

BTW, I am a Rutgers grad myself.
  4. Those aren't bad prices.....I completely forgot about Atlantic Tactical...
  5. SgtScott31

Jan 17, 2011
    GT Distributors in Rossville, GA. It's actually 5 min from Chattanooga, so really at the TN/GA line.
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  6. Are they the same prices as Lawman?
  7. RutgersGrad

Jan 22, 2003
    New Jersey
    Thanks! I'll check that place out :cool:
  8. rookie1

Mar 3, 2009
  9. Not sure...I paid $399 for my G27 w/o nights sights about 3 years ago from Lawman. I haven't been in the market for a Glock in a while, but the prices seem reasonable....
  10. nndavec

Jul 13, 2000
    I emailed Ed's about buying a Glock 2 weeks ago. I was told that Glock has told them they can only sell to their sales area now. Basically, no more shipping the LE guns all over the country. It sucks, as they have the best service.

11. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest CLM

Jun 30, 2004
    Unmarked Rustbox
  12. SCSU74

SCSU74 St. Cloud Proud

Jul 24, 2010
    The Northwoods
    +1 on GT was going to recommend them as well. Dsgarms also sells to Leo's for the correct price

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
  13. I was just looking at an Atlantic Tactical catalog this morning... They have the standard Glock LEO prices.
  14. Thanks.