close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

where to find wooden furniture for a 500

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by goodale, Mar 25, 2010.

1. goodale

goodale

Sep 12, 2008
    Hey everyone i came here with my question after no luck googling and searching here. i've got a 6 shot mossberg 500 persuader and was interested in swapping out the plastic furniture for some nice wood. Anyone know of any places online that sell wood stocks for the 500? I'd rather an unfinshed set so i could finish just the way i like. Any steers in the right direction i'd appreaciate, thanks

2. mixflip

mixflip

Mar 4, 2009
    I have no idea. Thats why I kept my set of wood furniture even after I sold off my Mossberg. I put the polymer furniture on it when I sold it.

I actually found my wood furniture for $20 on backpage.com. Its kinda like craigslist for guns if you havent heard of it? It might be in use in your area by now?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010

3. goodale

goodale

Sep 12, 2008
    Hey nice looking gun. Man i'm surprised there's nothing out there considering the popularity and how long the 500 has been around. I know its a low cost and un-fancy gun but i figured some people would want to spice up their trusty mossberg. Anyone else?

4. byf43

byf43 NRA Life Member

Apr 13, 2006
    Southern Maryland
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  5. Make sure you email them to see if they have it in stock because they really suck at updating their website.

6. twag4

twag4

Feb 28, 2010
    Alabama
    I saw some posted in the classified section of this forum. It wasn't the firearms listings, but one of the other gun parts or gun related listings.