close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

where to find ammo

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by boarhunter, Feb 23, 2009.

1. boarhunter

boarhunter
    Expand Collapse

I cant belive haw hard to get ammo not....wal mart out cheaper than dirt out of stock midway out alst and most on line shops out also....any tips , I need 9mm 380. mostly and some 10mm from dubble tap..

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. m41lover

m41lover
    Expand Collapse

I was in the Deerfield Beach Super Wally last night - strolled back to see if any 45 acp was in stock - 5 guys were there waiting because they heard a truck came in -
    All I wanted was 100 to go to the range - I am not caught up in the frenzy - told one guy that and he replied that he wasn't hoarding - he ONLY had 5k rounds of .223 and 12k of 9mm. Sigh ...

#2 m41lover, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  3. rvrctyrngr

rvrctyrngr
    Expand Collapse
    Senior Moment

I've been ordering from Natchez Shooter's Supply. They're not normally out of stock, and when they are, it isn't for long.

4. packinaglock

packinaglock
    Expand Collapse
    John 3:16
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad

I havent been able to find any at our Wal-mart in PBC either.

5. boarhunter

boarhunter
    Expand Collapse

Thanks I try natchez I for got about them... Yea Im not cought up in the ammo stocking but I want to put away 10 boxes of 9 mm hollow points and some 380 stuff.. I dont have a problem getting 10mm.. yet!

6. njl

njl
    Expand Collapse

I was in Walmart in Orlando today, and they had nearly no ammo other than shotgun, a few odd rifle calibers (22-250, a few hunting rifle magum calibers), and some of the more expensive CCI 100 packs of .22 ammo. I asked if they were getting out of the ammo business, and was told "no, we just can't get it fast enough".

7. black_sedan

black_sedan
    Expand Collapse

Just saw some 9mm at the wal-mart on 103rd here in Jacksonville on Thursday. They had about 10 boxes left.

8. Dandapani

Dandapani
    Expand Collapse

ammo to go online is the way to go online :whistling:

9. greatwun

greatwun
    Expand Collapse

Just checked 2 walmarts in orlando and they just received shipments of ammo. The first place had put them out earlier in the day and the second place was stocking the ammo when I got there. I saw a few dozen boxes of blazer brass in 9mm, 40sw, and 45acp and some other brand of 22. Picked up 4 boxes of 9mm for myself.

10. Starbelly

Starbelly
    Expand Collapse

Must be the only one in Jax... I can't find any at W-mart, but the gun shops still have plenty?

11. black_sedan

black_sedan
    Expand Collapse

I had went to 3 other wal-marts before that. San Jose, 17, and Brannonfield were all out of handgun ammo. Not to metion it was Winchester and not the Blazer that was left at 103rd.

Shooters and Gun Gallery had plenty of ammo when I dropped by the other day.

#11 black_sedan, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  12. slayer152

slayer152
    Expand Collapse
    Firefighter

I can tell you that even gun shops are jacking up the price of ammo and most stores like wally world are completly out.
    I just ordered from www.ammotogo.com and the prices are really good. I placed my order last friday night and they said it would take 9-12 days to ship. I just recieved an email that said my order was shipped and itll be here friday. To me thats good service. i ordered 500rds of .40 speer fmj for $149 and 50 rds of gold dot hp for $28 with only $16 shipping on the order.

13. BigD72

BigD72
    Expand Collapse
    Old Timer

For the last two weeks I have been trying to find some decent 9mm ammo to go to the range. I have been all over town, nothing. Every place I went, there was people of all types men, women with their children stocking up on guns and ammo. This is the 1980s all over again. sigh

14. njl

njl
    Expand Collapse

I can't believe it, but Natchez appears to be completely sold out of 9mm target ammo. Ammoman has nothing in 9mm. Aim Surplus appears to have American Eagle 115gr at what seems a reasonable price (given today's ammo prices).

15. aafilho

aafilho
    Expand Collapse

wally at san jose in jax is out of handgun ammo....except some high price cci 22lr. and odds rifle cal. let's keep this post updated......

16. waltosha

waltosha
    Expand Collapse

i have found that southeren sportman in live oak fl 386 330 5274 has plenty of ammo of all kinds brands and prices just ask for chris and tell him your on glocktalk and he will do what ever he can for you i promise

17. black_sedan

black_sedan
    Expand Collapse

went by the wal-mart on 220 in fleming island and saw 5 boxes of .357 sig. I believe there was some .22 as well.

18. rvrctyrngr

rvrctyrngr
    Expand Collapse
    Senior Moment

Natchez has NADA for 45ACP, either.

For the Jax guys...

Nothing at the WW on SanJose or Phillips.

Shooters has a pretty good stash of 45ACP range stuff (Fiocci and Independence). that's what I needed yesterday, so didn't notice what else they had.

19. gforester

gforester
    Expand Collapse
    Motorhead

Walmart in Titusville has .40S&W Blazer Brass but limit you to 4 boxes a day per customer. If it weren't 15 miles I would stop by each day until I have another case. I picked up another 4 boxes yesterday because I had business up that way.

If any one is near the Deltona, Orange City, Deland area I can put you in touch with someone with nearly two cases of .40S&W they want to sell.

20. aafilho

aafilho
    Expand Collapse

jax guys.....walmart off monument rd andthe one on beach and southside have some. 40 s&w , .223 and 357 SIG , i was there this morning and got some cci .40s&w. go fast while it last.....