close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Where to find a reasonable price on Tikka T3

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by Esox357, Apr 19, 2005.

1. I checked with walmart and they don't special order them in my area. I was hoping maybe Bass Pro or similar store might have them. I found them here in Nebraska for a wood/blued 25.06 for 589.00 which seems high. I was under the impression that they would sell for 450-480 area? Anyhow any suggestions would be great. Esox357

2. quinnt

quinnt

Jan 26, 2005
    New Hampshire
    ive heard about alot of them blowing up, ill see if i can find a link about that

3. 0100010

0100010 Millennium Member

Sep 15, 1999
    DFW
    The Sako/Tikka recall was only on about 2700 SS barreled models, and last update I saw from Sako was that they had all but a few replaced, and the rest were on their way to the factory, just not received yet.

As far as where to get a good price on a Tikka, best source is Ozark Guns - but you have to catch Bob when he's not on deployment. His home page shows when he's in/out.

4. Thanks guys for the help. I will try to contact him and see what he can do for me. I noticed his webpage and they were listed a over what I wanted to spend but hope that is only msrp. I'll give him a call. Esox357

5. lomfs24

lomfs24

Apr 19, 2003
    Montana
    Here is an interesting read.

http://www.thegunzone.com/rifles-kb.html

I hope that 0100010 is right about the recall. I didn't read a lot about it. I am glad they are getting through it. Tikka seems to be a pretty good rifle. I have a friend who has a T3 .243 and really likes it.

6. rwc

rwc

May 17, 2005
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    I bought mine from Kesselring's here in WA. T3 in .308, syn. stocked. I don't recall the price but I think it was around $450.

I've been pleased with my choice.