Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Where to Find a Medical Bag??

Discussion in 'Firefighter/EMS Talk' started by forthehalibut, Oct 10, 2005.

1. I am looking for a [soft] medical bag to put the stuff in that I am putting together for my wilderness emergency kit. I am thinking of something along the lines of a tri-fold type bag, with some see-through plastic pockets to help me have my stuff organized and easily visible. Any help is appreciated.:)
  2. nsb22

nsb22 TEAM OAF

Sep 17, 2003
    Blackhawk makes a medic roll. It is pretty handy, with clear windows down each side, elastic straps down the middle and at one end, there is a bigger clear pouch. I like mine.

3. Thanks for the tip. That looks just like what I am looking for.

I am first going to the travel section of some retail stores and look for some rolls there. If I don't find anything, I will probably buy a couple of those Blackhawk ones.
  4. Skintop911

Skintop911 Uber-Practical

Nov 2, 2003
    Midwest, USA
    What are you trying to pack, what are you packing for (distance, duration, etc), and what are your likely needs? How do you want to carry it? Conventionally? Back-pack? Modular on another piece of gear? There are infinite options available.

I have a Blackhawk roll, and don't care for it.
  5. I want it in my BOB---so it will be set up for a duration-type thing. Something to help should we get stuck in the mountains a few weeks.
  6. Skintop911

Skintop911 Uber-Practical

Nov 2, 2003
    Midwest, USA
  7. Thanks for the tip--but, that does seem kinda expensive for just my first aid carry bag.
  8. DTD2

DTD2 vote or die

Mar 11, 2005
    S.E. Wisconsin
    Hal you have a PM.