close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

where to buy winchesters law enforcement ammo in Jax?

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by jaxxx, Oct 4, 2009.

1. jaxxx

jaxxx

Jan 3, 2006
    I spoken with the glock guy at the gun shows here, wondering if he is available to sell these ammo anytime cause I need to buy some more, looking for 124gr +p

2. BSG62

BSG62 Pistolero

Apr 21, 2009
    Hampton Roads, VA
    I don't know anywhere local that you can get it. Your best bet is to get it from the guy at the gun show.

3. jaxxx

jaxxx

Jan 3, 2006
    he use to, browse here, not sure if he still does

4. decibels5

decibels5

Sep 14, 2009
    I went looking for some accessories today and found the gun shop by atlantic and beach intersection behind mudville. owner had some odd ball rounds that I had not seen before. I wasnt looking for anything specific, but maybe give it a try if you havent already.

5. Super Trucker

Super Trucker NRA Life Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Michigan
    If you find any please post where. Right now everyplace I have seen is going LEO only sales for whatever reason.

6. Jon_R

Jon_R

May 3, 2009
    Central Florida
    I ordered 500 rounds of Ranger T Series .40 from ombexpress.com a month ago. They where offering free shipping so it was a pretty nice price. Picked up 250 rounds of 00 buck Reduced Recoil 12 at the same time. $300 total delivered. I should be all set for quite a while...