Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

  • Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Where to buy this style grip

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by Fwdftw, Jul 19, 2010.

  1. TECH51


    Mar 28, 2010
    +2 on speedfeed pistol grip.
  2. seamaster


    Feb 19, 2003
    Strange, I just logged on to ask if anyone had one of these on their 870. That is a Speedfeed Model 0660 pistol grip stock...I know because I just ordered one. :supergrin:

    I wanted the LE forend just like in that photo but you have to buy it separate so I decided to just keep my wood LE forend.

    I'm not a fan of pistol grips on shotguns and my experience with them is that they are pretty much useless but I never tried this style so I figured I'd give it a shot. I already have a proper shotgun and don't need this one to be anything more than a toy so I might as well have fun with it!

    Anyone have one of these pistol grips on their gun?

    Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  3. I don't have one on my gun, but I have shot a gun with that grip on it.

    Here is a pic of me shooting trap with a friends 12" 870 with that grip on it. Even with 3" mag buckshot loads it was very controllable.

  4. L-2


    Nov 19, 2001
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  5. boozer


    Jul 24, 2007
    Hilltop, USA
    Pretty good stance to shoot a PG.
  6. The picture was snapped as I was about to pump the action. I was actually holding the gun up at eye level and shooting the clays. I was standing right behind the trap house and hitting about half of them. It was a lot of fun.