close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Where to buy this style grip

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by Fwdftw, Jul 19, 2010.

1. seamaster

seamaster

Feb 19, 2003
    Strange, I just logged on to ask if anyone had one of these on their 870. That is a Speedfeed Model 0660 pistol grip stock...I know because I just ordered one. :supergrin:

I wanted the LE forend just like in that photo but you have to buy it separate so I decided to just keep my wood LE forend.

I'm not a fan of pistol grips on shotguns and my experience with them is that they are pretty much useless but I never tried this style so I figured I'd give it a shot. I already have a proper shotgun and don't need this one to be anything more than a toy so I might as well have fun with it!

Anyone have one of these pistol grips on their gun?

Seamaster

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  2. I don't have one on my gun, but I have shot a gun with that grip on it.

Here is a pic of me shooting trap with a friends 12" 870 with that grip on it. Even with 3" mag buckshot loads it was very controllable.

[​IMG]

3. L-2

L-2

Nov 19, 2001
    California
  4. boozer

boozer

Jul 24, 2007
    Hilltop, USA
    Pretty good stance to shoot a PG.

5. The picture was snapped as I was about to pump the action. I was actually holding the gun up at eye level and shooting the clays. I was standing right behind the trap house and hitting about half of them. It was a lot of fun.