close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Where to buy MP3’s by the song?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by SanduneCC, Dec 6, 2004.

1. SanduneCC

SanduneCC Senior Member

Sep 10, 2001
    Boondocks, USA
    Is there a site that I can buy MP3’s and freely play and burn on whatever machine I want? I don’t like restrictions, for example, WMA files that has to be played by WMP9 on the same computer, etc….

2. Glock Bob

Glock Bob Snack Attack!!!

Aug 5, 2004
    Alabama
    I mainly get mine from buymusic.com or Napster, and sometimes iTunes. After I have a few I burn them to CD as a normal CDA file (the kind a normal player could handle) then rip that to MP3. It's a bit of a hassle, but it means I can burn and/or transfer as many times as I want with no more restrictions.

3. FreeRip is good for making MP3 files from CD's.I haven't bought any MP3's online. http://www.free-codecs.com/FreeRIP_download.htm

4. RaiderRodney

RaiderRodney Just Win Baby

May 22, 2003
    North Carolina
    Yeah, I use Itunes as well. I just love their player and tools better than the others. If I need mp3's I have to burn CDA and rip back though. MP4 seem to be a little better than mp3's though.

5. The public libraries here in D.C. have just about every CD made.I check them out and copy the the songs I want to keep.