close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Where to buy holster clips...

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Lampshade, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Lampshade

Lampshade

May 11, 2010
    Hello all, I'm hoping somebody can help direct me to a place where I can peruse various metal holster clips.

Most of what I'm finding online is for wholesalers selling to holster makers.

I have a Tagua IWB holster but my metal clip got all bent to hell, looking for a replacement.

Thanks!

2. TucsonGlocker

TucsonGlocker Young Gun

Mar 21, 2011
    AZ
    I got mine from http://www.tandyleatherfactory.com. Great quality and an amazing price! (There is one right down the road from me, so I can just go and pick them up. No shipping necessary!)

3. TucsonGlocker

TucsonGlocker Young Gun

Mar 21, 2011
    AZ
    I have these ones specifically:

http://www.tandyleatherfactory.com/en-usd/home/department/Hardware/1240-24.aspx

Also, I just looked and noticed that the shipping is extremely high! ($10.99)

With that being said, I would be more than happy to drive to the store and pick some up for you and throw them in an envelope... Shipping would be way cheaper! Send me a PM and we can work something out if you would like.

4. Lampshade

Lampshade

May 11, 2010
    That is a very generous offer, I'll probably look around online for a bit more, but I'll keep this in mind.

Thank you.

5. TucsonGlocker

TucsonGlocker Young Gun

Mar 21, 2011
    AZ
    No worries! Always willing to help out a fellow GTer :wavey:

6. AGAF

AGAF On a Journey

Oct 2, 2006
    Texas
    Any idea what size belt this clip will accommodate?

7. pipedreams

pipedreams Member

Feb 19, 2011
    S. E. Iowa