close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Where to buy Ak mags?

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by voomie, Dec 29, 2012.

1. voomie

voomie

Sep 23, 2011
    I am trying to find Ak mags in 7.62x39 for my saiga conversion. I have a bullet guide ordered. The only thing is I cant find any in stock anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get them at a reasonable price? Also they need to be US made so I can stay 922R compliant. Thanks.

2. zhix

zhix

Jan 31, 2010
    Nevermind the PM I see you need US made

3. voomie

voomie

Sep 23, 2011
    Any updates on finding anything that isnt jacked up in price? Just placed an order through CTD only to have it canceled the next day :steamed:

4. maxxmojo

maxxmojo

Oct 3, 2005
    Utah
    Nope, this is a bad time to be trying to purchase anything gun related.

5. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

May 24, 2000
    Beaumont,Texas
    :agree:

6. barth

barth six barrels

Oct 7, 2011
    The Free Zone
    The two sites I got my Circle 10 mags from?
    I personally emptied their stock and they remain on empty today.

Also prices are already climbing....
    It's a little late to be getting mags.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  7. Fear Night

Fear Night NRA Life Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Ammunition to go had some surplus Bulgarian military issue in stock for $29.99 a pop last night. I just checked and they are sold now as of this posting. They were $8 each not long ago. Apparently people are willing to pay inflated prices without thinking twice about it.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  8. Just got some Egyptian surplus from Arms of America. The mags look great and were about $27 a pair. I think they have raised the price but not by much.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  9. BossGodfrey

BossGodfrey

Apr 27, 2010
    Just ordered a bunch from apex gun parts. New Bulgy mags for 28.00. Last bunch I ordered were perfect in every way. Course I paid 12.99 for the last ones but 28.00 is not criminal.:supergrin:

10. TactiCool

TactiCool

Feb 1, 2012
    Southeast LA.
  11. Thanks for the tip! I walked into my local gun shop the other day and lo and behold, on the counter were 2 Zastava M85PV PAP pistols. NIB and just being put out on display. $850 each. I bought 'em both.

Been looking for mags and just bought 4 of them off the Rguns site. BTW, the gun runs with Galil mags as well but it is nice to have the regular mags too.

Cheers

12. drthv8r

drthv8r

Jun 21, 2012
    Good luck ordering from there. I placed an order on Christmas day for 4 soviet mags and haven't heard nothing on my order. The phone is always busy and they won't reply to my numerous emails.

13. G23c

G23c

Jan 23, 2009
    houston, texas
    just got an email about 2 minutes ago from "Cheaper than Diamonds" with the subject line, "magazines in stock now". $80 for 30 round surplus European, that most places had before for $15.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/MAG-029

14. G29SFWTF

G29SFWTF

Aug 3, 2012
    I ordered some from there on Jan. 13th. I inquired by email the next day on the status and got a reply saying it would be a "couple weeks".

15. Gbannan

Gbannan

Feb 2, 2012
    West Chester PA
    Placed an order with DS Arms for two mags. I'll prob get them in a year or two....

16. Ruggles

Ruggles

Jun 13, 2005
    Tejas
    Too bad, I just sold some on the classifies here, I could have gouged you had I known!! :)

Just kidding of course, I sold at a fair price IMO. I think $20 per mag. My local gun stores has a big box of them for sale, plastic for $29.95. No ideal what make.

http://www.ajcgunshop.com/

17. Aceman

Aceman

Nov 30, 2008
    Tampa
    $70 for a steel 20 round mag????

CTD - go eff yourself.
    People who have lost their minds - go eff yourselves.