Where to buy Ak mags?

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by voomie, Dec 29, 2012.

1. I am trying to find Ak mags in 7.62x39 for my saiga conversion. I have a bullet guide ordered. The only thing is I cant find any in stock anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get them at a reasonable price? Also they need to be US made so I can stay 922R compliant. Thanks.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Where do you store your mags and such? Gunsmithing Jul 28, 2015
    Where to buy most current G42 mags? General Glocking Dec 24, 2014
    It's April, where's all the G30 9 round mags? General Glocking Apr 12, 2014
    Where to Buy G19 10rnd. Mags? General Glocking Jul 31, 2013
    Where can I find Ruger BX-25 mags at good price? Rimfire Forum Apr 26, 2013

3. Nevermind the PM I see you need US made

4. Any updates on finding anything that isnt jacked up in price? Just placed an order through CTD only to have it canceled the next day :steamed:

5. Nope, this is a bad time to be trying to purchase anything gun related.

6. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

:agree:

7. barth

barth six barrels

The two sites I got my Circle 10 mags from?
    I personally emptied their stock and they remain on empty today.

Also prices are already climbing....
    It's a little late to be getting mags.

#7 barth, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  8. Fear Night

Fear Night NRA Life Member

Ammunition to go had some surplus Bulgarian military issue in stock for $29.99 a pop last night. I just checked and they are sold now as of this posting. They were $8 each not long ago. Apparently people are willing to pay inflated prices without thinking twice about it.

#10 Fear Night, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  9. Just got some Egyptian surplus from Arms of America. The mags look great and were about $27 a pair. I think they have raised the price but not by much.

#11 DoctaGlockta, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  10. Just ordered a bunch from apex gun parts. New Bulgy mags for 28.00. Last bunch I ordered were perfect in every way. Course I paid 12.99 for the last ones but 28.00 is not criminal.:supergrin:

11. Thanks for the tip! I walked into my local gun shop the other day and lo and behold, on the counter were 2 Zastava M85PV PAP pistols. NIB and just being put out on display. $850 each. I bought 'em both.

Been looking for mags and just bought 4 of them off the Rguns site. BTW, the gun runs with Galil mags as well but it is nice to have the regular mags too.

Cheers

12. Good luck ordering from there. I placed an order on Christmas day for 4 soviet mags and haven't heard nothing on my order. The phone is always busy and they won't reply to my numerous emails.

13. G23c

just got an email about 2 minutes ago from "Cheaper than Diamonds" with the subject line, "magazines in stock now". $80 for 30 round surplus European, that most places had before for $15.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/MAG-029

14. I ordered some from there on Jan. 13th. I inquired by email the next day on the status and got a reply saying it would be a "couple weeks".

15. Placed an order with DS Arms for two mags. I'll prob get them in a year or two....

16. Too bad, I just sold some on the classifies here, I could have gouged you had I known!! :)

Just kidding of course, I sold at a fair price IMO. I think $20 per mag. My local gun stores has a big box of them for sale, plastic for $29.95. No ideal what make.

http://www.ajcgunshop.com/

17. $70 for a steel 20 round mag????

CTD - go eff yourself.
    People who have lost their minds - go eff yourselves.