close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where is the Love?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DogWithGlock, Jul 10, 2006.

1. DogWithGlock

DogWithGlock Gimme ur cookie

For the indoor league I just got started with GSSF last month in the indoor league. I have been doing really well and was looking forward to coming to this forum and picking up some pointers and experiences good or bad from my fellow glockers... Where is the Love?... looks like GSSF indoor league is the Ba%*#@rd child of the Glock Talk GSSF forum. I can't help but wonder why?

2. TOULME

TOULME

DogWithGlock
    About two years ago I started shooting GSSF indoor league to get more trigger time and also to have a chance at a free glock from the drawing. I enjoy the indoor league as it helps me slow down and get back to the basics. In my area there are two ranges that put on the indoor shoot, both do it in different ways. One of the ranges has what I believe is the normal shoot. What I meen by that is the time and distance is always the same.I have been lucky enough to have worked my way up to a win in A class against some masters in IDPA and USPSA that can't slow down to take real aim. I beat out the guy in secound place by 1x, our score was the same. then the next time I shot the series there I took 1st in B class,that tought me to be more humble as I shot poor and after 1,2,3 in a class it is a matter of luck where you end up...
    The other range where I shoot GSSF indoor, changes the COF every time and it is scored like IDPA, raw time with b,c,d hits adding time to the raw time. I have found that doing both types of the GSSF indoor has helped me to shoot better at the OUTDOOR matches. My first GSSF outdoor match I shot 130,two years later my last OUTDOOR score was 91.86. by the time I can shoot in 50's and 60's I should be around 85 years old..HA,HA....see ya there;) ;)